• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.46 - Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date

DeletedUser1084

Please give us your feedback and suggestions for the Changelog 1.46 update. We are interested in hearing your thoughts!!

DeletedUser10076

I think i'll like the new collection icons.

will there be a way to see if a building has motivated?

DeletedUser6172

Some texts were displayed in English.
Some of the others, you couldn't quite tell.:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9777

when are u people introducing the online icon? to see who is online and who is not

DeletedUser8428

when are u people introducing the online icon? to see who is online and who is not
Hopefully never, as that proposal never gets enough support and a lot of opposition.

I'm glad they're fixing the BP display - "The "Blueprint found" window was showing all blueprints, not just the one found"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sweet so I can do more then 15 fights before needing to relog in gvg ?

how about the lack of a background on the BP numbers that happens occasionally?
not sure if it was already fixed or is included in this.

little disappointed the new era isn't in this one but there is always ...TOMORROW ...:blink:

DeletedUser

Really like to see you address the Neighborhood issue. When people are 2-3 Ages below the majority of the members of a neighborhood it is driving them out of the game. It happens often enough to not be some 'fluke' and it's ridiculous. I've been on both ends of this, I cannot see how it is in any way beneficial to the players of this game to be in such unbalanced neighborhoods. It's also the single biggest complaint I see among players on a number of worlds.

DeletedUser17347

I would like to thank you for this update. I love playing a game that I am now a farm. I just started and have 5k points. Now I have neighbors who are over 250k points and are using troops I have no chance in beating. This is ridiculous. They use one musketeer against my all powerful archers... I don't care about being attacked, because I know they are going for tourney points. And that is fine as my troops are unaffected, but they are taking all my coins, bronze age materials, etc...

Way to allow people to bully new players out of the game.

DeletedUser10517

Wow......for a game with such nice artwork.......the new icons are a big let down.

They look cheap and nasty compared to the other stuff and dont 'fit in' with the overall look.

Way too 'cartoony'.

DeletedUser

Wow......for a game with such nice artwork.......the new icons are a big let down.

They look cheap and nasty compared to the other stuff and dont 'fit in' with the overall look.

Way too 'cartoony'.

I'd have to agree. Personally, my favorite depicted game icons were the ones present when I initially played FoE a year ago. I loved how they were clear, easily understandable and blended well with the aesthetics of the game. I still miss those icons the most. :)

DeletedUser

Grrr...was working on a long letter to a Guild member when this postponed ChangeLog 1.46 Update interfered before I could hit reply :eek:
And I don't feel like re-typing. :unsure:
Once a thought is out of my head, it's literally out of my head...LOL :p

DeletedUser10554

Great work, the new collection icons speed up the process greatly, easy to recognize in a crowd of buildings. Before I was forever missing one or two and slowed down the event, very nice fix !

Keep up the good work

Cheers,
1pep

DeletedUser14457

Way too 'cartoony'.

my thoughts exactly, ruby! i feel like i'm playing one of those "farming" games. time to water the crops! lol

DeletedUser9184

The icons are being looked into for some further improvements :); the devs unfortunately can't give a timeline as to when this will happen though.

DeletedUser16869

I think the icons are a big improvement over the original ones, and are much more functional. While I could see additional improvements I can't see them being high priority.

DeletedUser10076

I for one find the new icons MUCH easier to see.

This likely varies from person to person however; hopefully they continue to improve.

DeletedUser6163

Aside from any personal feelings on the "look" of the icons, the military and supply icons blend in too much with the building architecture and can sometimes be difficult to spot.

DeletedUser

The new icons are too hard to see in my phone - and unfortunately, the only way I can access the game during a large portion of the day.