• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.46 - Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date

DeletedUser9640

Id like to say well done for the icon changes to buildings, they are much easer to see now in larger cities. The only thing I might suggest/request is if its possible to change the color of a motivated buildings icon (red or blue maybe) since a gold star on a gold icon is really hard to pick out quickly, and as mentioned previously im sure its very hard to see on the smaller screen of a phone. Over all however its a definite thumbs up, TY devs.

DeletedUser17381

The icons are really tough for me to see and are a huge step back. It's really hard to see, especially if motivated, which you want to collect first if it's a bonus add-on.

I agree with the neighborhood posts. Maybe 10% those above you, 80% those with you, and 10% those below so you can still try for Blueprints.

It would also be nice to have some kind of consistency with the blueprint drop rate. It's been 3 days since I got a blueprint in helping over 110 people per day.

DeletedUser10554

Question about collecting, what difference does it make when collecting, motivated versa unmotivated ? I am under the impression if it is motivated you get a better pay out period, compared to non motivated.

These post are making the inference that there is an order that if not followed one could lose goods or supplies, what gives?

DeletedUser6172

St. Mark's Cathedral boosts the first 90 coin collections each day,
and a motivated house produces 100% to 260% as many coins, depending on the level of the GB.

You shouldn't have 90 housing cycles per day anyway, so it doesn't actually make much difference, but I suppose you could reasonably have 15 houses on a 4 hour cycle, so 15 * 24/4 = 90, in which case the order would be important during the final cycle of the day.

DeletedUser17388

New Icons

Please give us your feedback and suggestions for the Changelog 1.46 update. We are interested in hearing your thoughts!!
Love the coins icon. Very clear and easy to see.
Unfortunately, the new goods icons, whilst an improvement, still cannot be seen very clearly. It is very frustrating when you have a symbol telling you that goods are available for collection, but cannot find the relative building.
Can there be a symbol like the 1/4 moon on the right hand edge, which would take you to the relevant building where the collection is still outstanding ?

DeletedUser9640

Question about collecting, what difference does it make when collecting, motivated versa unmotivated ? I am under the impression if it is motivated you get a better pay out period, compared to non motivated.

These post are making the inference that there is an order that if not followed one could lose goods or supplies, what gives?

It has to do with collecting set amounts for quests... you will know house A gives x coins normally 2x if motivated so if your short say 3000 coins from completing a quest and an unmotivated house gives 2000, you need to collect two, but only one motivated one so knowing whats motivated vs what isn't becomes important.

DeletedUser9195

Changelog 1.46 update

Please give us your feedback and suggestions for the Changelog 1.46 update. We are interested in hearing your thoughts!!

Many aspects of this game are quite enjoyable. This latest change, however, is not. The icons were difficult enough to see when they were larger as they tended to blend into the buildings and background in certain places making the hunt for what has just come due tedious. However, now, with the shrunken size and nothing to highlight them off the background, it is near impossible. At least put a fluorescent colour on them so they stand out and we can see the things!
Someone also mentioned a button like the one for buildings that are asleep, but for collections that are due. This sounds like a good idea. If I click on the moon icon on the right of the screen when it is present, it takes me directly to the building in need of activation. Why not have one like that for collections (especially if you are going to maintain the small size and difficult to see icons)?

DeletedUser10415

Two thumbs down for the new collection icons, especially for supplies. They're smaller, and in some cases even harder to see against the city background than the crates were. Unless this is some ploy to get players to spend an obscene amount of diamonds utilizing the 'collect all' button, please place a high-contrast background behind collection icons.

DeletedUser5104

I like the new Goods/FPs icon & the Coins icon. While the Supplies & Military Unit icons look great they are too small to see easily and blend in with the many "shades of grey" found on so many of the buildings. We need something to stand out, not blend in.

DeletedUser3972

It has to do with collecting set amounts for quests... you will know house A gives x coins normally 2x if motivated so if your short say 3000 coins from completing a quest and an unmotivated house gives 2000, you need to collect two, but only one motivated one so knowing whats motivated vs what isn't becomes important.

I would say it is also for GB boosts. If you have a St. Marks, it boosts the first 90 collections, so if you only have 10 collections left for the day, you are going to want to make sure those are motivated.