• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.48- Feedback!

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser4770

Please place your feedback about Changelog 1.48 here. We are interested in your comments.

Thank you,
Your Forge of Empires team

DeletedUser

I think the only announcement players want to hear right now is: "When is Tomorrow Era coming?"

DeletedUser8152

True, but the improved collection icons look like they might be pretty nice.

DeletedUser10076

I think the only announcement players want to hear right now is: "When is Tomorrow Era coming?"

i would like to see a "hey we messed up with the free sieges and 1 damage min, these changes will be retracted" I want to see that ALOT more than TE.

anywho, good to see the collection icons are still be working and hopefully the forum widget thingy will get more traffic to the forum.

DeletedUser

i would like to see a "hey we messed up with the free sieges and 1 damage min, these changes will be retracted" I want to see that ALOT more than TE.

anywho, good to see the collection icons are still be working and hopefully the forum widget thingy will get more traffic to the forum.

To each his own, but I don't really see the 1 damage threshold as anything more than a nuisance. If anything, it's more like the devs are throwing the defenders a bone in this case. Maybe the complaints about pvp will subside now.

What's more important is that for many end-level players like us, months and months of collecting and leveling GBs became repetitive. We just want to have some action again. And no, GvG doesn't count, unless they came up with some earth-shaking changes to it. Everybody is everybody's ally now on the GVG map; there's practically no fighting at all on some of the more advanced ages. So what we're left with is candying, and yes, it has become so boring that I haven't touched GVG in god-knows-when.

DeletedUser17536

When are they going to turn the Gift button on inside our inventory? It would be nice to be able to gift things to your fellow Guild members. I thought it would be awesome to have a little contest inside my Guild and then gift the winner goods, eggs coin, buildings for them and our Guild reaching a goal? This could be another incentive to get people to join guilds. Most people don;t know what they are even though the explanation is clear it's a lot of reading an alot of people just want to get started playing. There are alot of people with very high ranking points that are not even a part of a guild. Please turn the GIFT button on inside our personal inventory or inside our Guild Treasury thanks.

DeletedUser8152

When are they going to turn the Gift button on inside our inventory? It would be nice to be able to gift things to your fellow Guild members. I thought it would be awesome to have a little contest inside my Guild and then gift the winner goods, eggs coin, buildings for them and our Guild reaching a goal? This could be another incentive to get people to join guilds. Most people don;t know what they are even though the explanation is clear it's a lot of reading an alot of people just want to get started playing. There are alot of people with very high ranking points that are not even a part of a guild. Please turn the GIFT button on inside our personal inventory or inside our Guild Treasury thanks.
The gift button was never going to be used to gift general inventory items. I'm told there was a particular game feature that would use it, but that hasn't yet been implemented.

If you think about it, the possibilities for abuse with unrestricted gifting are pretty huge.

DeletedUser6163

The highlighted collection icons are a definite help. They are still ugly but at least we can see them in all their revolting glory now. As far as TE, sounds like it got pushed back at least another update, probably to come on 4-21 update?

DeletedUser17536

Instead of having the orange buttons like build, global, Research technologies etc. blink why not have them change to red when someone send a private message or Guild forum updates. The blinking is so light and I'm playing on a laptop. I couldn't imagine trying to play on a smaller device and seeing it blink.

DeletedUser

"Lagertha Queen Firestax" Not totally sure what that means, but no doubt the most awesome-sounding username I've seen so far in FOE

DeletedUser15337

I for one think you could have waited 1 more day to do this if your short period of downtime turns into a long one you have cheated players out of time to lay down eggs. At least wait till the event is over before you do this PLEASE !!!!

DeletedUser

Who is the idiot that decided to do an update on the last day of the Easter event? I will lose eggs over this in three worlds. Not cool.

DeletedUser17558

Thank you for making the collection icons brighter. Makes it easier to find the plunderable goods buildings which gives me more time to attack hoodmates.

DeletedUser8152

It's up now (and I didn't notice any extended downtime to interfere with eggs).
The new collections symbols do pop out, no more complaints there I think!

DeletedUser8861

I agree with Jaelis there was virtually no downtime for the update...and even when we update the clocks remain consistent, no delays or missing gaps of time...so I am not sure why anyone would think they would lose out on anything.

DeletedUser3972

Agree with jaelis, the icons are much easier to see now. Can't say how many times I searched my city high and low looking for that one collection icon that eluded me, but now, they stand out very well.

DeletedUser10517

When fighting neighbours, the battlefield and men are now smaller. I dont know if its the same on GvG as I havent been on yet.

I am finding it difficult to see which man is which.

Why has it been made smaller?

planetofthehumans2

I can finally tell which buildings need collecting in my gray city. For reals this was probably my biggest complaint since I started the game.

DeletedUser10517

Numerous bugs.
I have players showing as red dot who are active.......
I collect items and then the screen freezes and I have to refresh, then when I come back on, I have to collect again.

Messages are going crazy! Worse than I have ever known. I can read a message, close it, then go to reply a minute later and its gone......I look through them, and they disappear. Hours later, they come back again.
I am having to refresh my browser every half an hour.

The GvG screen keeps going blue as though it hasnt loaded properly....when I leave GvG, it hangs and I have to refresh.

And as I said above......the battlefield has gone tiny!