• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.54 Feedback

DeletedUser17462

Just ran into a problem in a battle where when I clicked on a unit to attack, it would bring up the player's GB screen... anyone else getting that?
What I get sometimes (before and after update) is when closing someone else's GB window a window for one of my own non great buildings pops up.

DeletedUser16068

Not sure what you were trying to fix, but I don't like the changes:
Motivating/Polishing from the bar is more time consuming since we have to wait for the Aid button to turn from gray to tan before we can continue. Plus the tabs for neighbor/friend/guild are now hard to tell which one is in use - very little difference in color.
Now instead of jumping back to #1 position, it jumps back to my picture until I move past my picture.
Can't stand the profile of first aided staying even after aiding entire line (and next line also at times) and sometimes covering aid button or worst, the blue print just won. Thought you were going to fix that

DeletedUser17759

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE AID BUTTON??? IT WAS ANNOYING ENOUGH ALREADY!

DeletedUser10517

Before this last Update, the Friends bar would scroll back to the beginning if you didn't wait long enough before clicking Aid. Very annoying.

Now, I assume the greyed out bit is to make us wait that 5 seconds, as we cant actually Aid until they turn the right colour. However, it still jumps......but this time, back to my own Avatar.
I scrolled to number 1 in the hood, waited till it turns the right colour, clicked Aid and it still jumped. Tried again and left it a full minute........it still jumped back to my Avatar. No matter what I try, I cannot get it to stay on any 5 names above my name, unless I scroll up the list backwards.

And having it Greyed out on guildmates is un-necessary......as there was no problem with Aiding Guildmates to begin with.

So now its just more annoying that it was before. And the wait on neighbours and friends is actually longer.

As for the red sword on the fighting.........I feel like Im in Kindergarten.

DeletedUser8428

I have the same issues with the neighborhood and Friends bar described by Ruby - and I wasn't experiencing any of the problems previously detailed by others here - my Friends bar didn't scroll back to the beginning.

DeletedUser12844

When the you click to scroll and the buttons are disabled it's removing the selected highlight for neighbor/guild/friends tab. You can click the tab again and it'll highlight, but as soon as you scroll again it goes away so you can't tell what tab you're currently on.

DeletedUser9732

Just ran into a problem in a battle where when I clicked on a unit to attack, it would bring up the player's GB screen... anyone else getting that?

Not getting that specifically, but since the update I have been seeing more of the issue where clicks go through multiple layers. e.g. clicking to close the event window will also bring up the window for the GB that was directly behind the ok button.

Dikkon

It is very frustrating especially when there are some folks mixed in that I want to stop and manually mot/pol for specific needs. The Event History is no good for that with constantly shifting focus to the left for the name, to the right to make sure the mouse is on the button, repeat 150 or so times...per world...just shoot me now.

Tech said it was on purpose to stop "uncontrolled scrolling at changeover". What does that mean?? It can't be worse than the huge inconvenience inflicted on the rest of us.
It's getting so I dread doing my mot/pol runs. They've sucked the fun out.

DeletedUser11609

It is very frustrating especially when there are some folks mixed in that I want to stop and manually mot/pol for specific needs. The Event History is no good for that with constantly shifting focus to the left for the name, to the right to make sure the mouse is on the button, repeat 150 or so times...per world...just shoot me now.

Tech said it was on purpose to stop "uncontrolled scrolling at changeover". What does that mean?? It can't be worse than the huge inconvenience inflicted on the rest of us.
It's getting so I dread doing my mot/pol runs. They've sucked the fun out.

Even better the uncontrolled scrolling is still happening....Bugs, what Inno does best....:)

Dikkon

They are kinda large but it helps identify the trooper. I've lost some in the heavy trees when they only had a dot or two left so I didn't take them out before their next turn (when they killed my troops). At least the sword alerts you (tho it could be just a tad smaller :)

lemonwedgie

They are kinda large but it helps identify the trooper. I've lost some in the heavy trees when they only had a dot or two left so I didn't take them out before their next turn (when they killed my troops). At least the sword alerts you (tho it could be just a tad smaller :)

Smaller or maybe just different ... for some reason, that big red aggressive sword makes me not wanna touch them, my troops might catch something O_O

DeletedUser16325

the summer event is filled with useless items for our cities... such as portraits... decorations... any item that does NOTHING

DeletedUser8428

Summer event? I thought this thread was for feedback to the June updates?

DeletedUser22214

The sword also shows up even when you cannot attack an enemy because you have a unit in the spot that it would use to attack from.

An x out of all popups would be nice. They can get really annoying.

To the scroll issue it is way more annoying now than it was. The periodic jumping around was no where near as bad as the lag or that it jumps back to your portrait anyways when m/p ing the top 5 in the neighborhood.