• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.95 Feedback

Lucifer1904

Jaelis,
Honestly, there is just ONE SIMPLE FIX, FIRE THESE INEPT DEVELOPERS or those that claim to be developers. What you fail to understand is one simple thing, TRUST. TRUST once broken is gone and to re-establish it is a very hard thing to do. Now you ask, what does TRUST have to do with any of this, well simple. WE players, TRUST, that the Developers come up with an idea and then test it on their own. Then it gets to enter the game on the Beta Server. It then gets implemented onto the LIVE servers. You see there is a chain of events that any one item must go thru to enter the game. NOW, said item, goes live and we all can either use said item or not. You see, us players who use this item "TRUST" this item will stay as it is, instead of being changed after we make it or build it. This is TRUST. WE TRUST.

The worst part is this, once we build something and these inept "developers" decide OPPS we made a mistake, we have to change it around, we lose that TRUST. Then WHY WOULD WE WANT TO PUT OUT ANYTHING NEW.? We, us players, would then say why would we want to replace items we know are providing us X, only to add something "the game" deems NEW and better for us. Only, we would then question WAIT, why might we change things around, when they decide to change it again. You see, this has a major snowball effect, whereby, us players would be afraid to try new things JUST IN CASE, these inept "developers" decide later we have to change things yet again. This is also called the Integrity of the game and these inept "developers" are NOT only hurting the integrity of the game, they are destroying our trust in the game with new items that they claim benefit us. Maybe the real question should be, for how long can we really benefit off of these new items, UNTIL these inept "developers" decide to change then and NERF them, Nuke them and/or destroy the value of these items to us, the players of the game.

I know you are a player too, here on the game and I know it must be hard for you to keep on defending such incompetence. I know you and I are players and there are many things we see eye to eye on and that you are still stuck defending these inept "developers", where I can openly say how much of a horrible job they are doing. If I was management, I would demand re-payment of the wages I have paid them as they clearly not only have their heads up their "****" (you know what I was saying there, without actually saying it, hehe). It is sad that these changes are the real priority for them and NOT what US PLAYERS Priority is.

I believe we can all agree, our Priority is a nearly FLAW FREE, ERROR FREE and NOT BROKEN Game for by which we can all have fun and enjoy the game we like. Rest assured, you keep on pissing us all and you will see what happens. Right now, you have a lot or people screaming out, because of frustration and being upset (I am one of them), BUT you need this and want this. This means we speak up, as we want the REAL ISSUES ADDRESSED. What you do not want is people to shut up, for once they do, they leave and they NEVER COME BACK. Therefore, you want a dialogue and you want us to tell you how badly you are screwing up and believe me, these inept "developers" are screwing up over and over. One time is an accident, the second time could be a slip up, the third time is a pattern of how unqualified someone is at a position. You know where I stand on that and in my humble opinion, they have screwed up over 10x's that I have personally seen. FIRE THEM ALL and HIRE the right talent, you cheap ass's over there at HQ. Leave these DECO's alone and FIX what is REALLY BROKEN and what we want FIXED, the GAME. PERIOD.

Steve - LordStevie
I agree completely. These so called "DEVELOPERS" are always having to nerf things because of their mistakes. Here is an idea! DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! If you are a developer then you should know what you are doing meaning you don't make a mistake on something you implemented.

DeletedUser13941

I gave up on these idiots a long time ago. Stopped buying diamonds well over a year ago now because I refuse to support idiots that keep adding senseless crap to the game without fixing what is already there. I even went from 3 worlds down to 1 and lucky if I log on once a day now where I use to be on all day almost every day. I'm pretty much out the door on this game and will never support Inno again. Not sure why people don't just go on Facebook and blow up their spot because nothing obviously gets accomplished here.

DeletedUser27019

How can it be possible that all those weeks the new GE stuff was available on Beta weren't enough for the developers to realize the decorations are "overpowered"? I tore down my current cultural buildings because for ONCE IN A LIFETIME there were actually useful decorations! Once they go back to being useless junk like they've always been (why give something good to the players, right?), who's going to give me back my cultural buildings I tore down? Seriously, the only thing that kept me from going mad about receiving SIX decorations in one week was the fact that I could actually use at least a few of them...

DeletedUser10789

I wish it was that easy in my life.

It can be, if someone were Competent. There is ZERO Excuse for these mistakes to be made, period. There is several channels that any items MUST go thru to be cleared to be placed within an update or placed on Beta. Beta is designed to implement things and then note any and all mistakes, so that changes can be made before "Live" Implementation to the "Live" Servers. This is just a FACT.

I wrote on one of the threads here that we, as a community, TRUST the NEW Items and Implementations we are given will stay as is, which is why we use them according to their value and design. Why would anyone add anything NEW, if it did NOT add value to your game, we won't. To go and give us something, we perceive as value and then add it, ONLY to have that VALUE removed or taken away is contrary to intent. We all intend to play the game, as the game provides us newer and better (we hope) items for the game. We TRUST these items will remain as is. Now I ask, WHY WOULD ANYONE EVER build anything NEW AGAIN, if it will get changed or have FEAR it will get changed because of these Inept Developers cannot take what they learn from Beta and tweak it and bring it to us on the "Live" Servers.? In fact, we WON'T.

The Game and INNO is losing our Trust and for those who cannot easily see this, I feel badly for you. Why did I go into AFE Age from FE Age (an age I loved and enjoyed), ONLY to get things NERF'd and NUKED. What's NEXT.? What item is next, so I will never build it.? Tell me, when will the Incompetence STOP and the game hire better "developers" so we can actually play the game without FEAR of adding something, only to have it changed later.? I spent real money to buy diamonds and I spent those diamonds on buying items I want and to get to certain points. Like 200 Diamonds for Blue Prints that I never seem to get the last remaining one for the next level or to build a GB. Funny, how that works. SO, to say changes don't bother us and make a game better or something is too powerful, this is the fault of the person who created it. Remember, us players ONLY play this game and use the items that someone, a "developer" create, and if we cannot trust these "developers" to actually do their jobs and NOT mess up all the time, then we lose trust. This is when you lose players, as the game is being systematically destroyed by the lack of talent, foresight and changes that need to be made before an Item goes "Live" to the "Live" Servers. This effects us all. If you are unaffected, then bury your head in the sand and say, well it is not happening to me. Just know, when it does effect you, maybe then you will stand up and say WAIT A MINUTE, what's going on here.

We are all human and we by nature make mistakes, but these mistakes that they so called or wannabe "developers" make, not only hurt us all and take away our TRUST for the game, these mistakes can easily be fixed if they use the tools they already have, the BETA Server, simple solution, but they just don't understand that or see that. It blows my mind by that these issues happen more and more, when there is ZERO excuse for it. There is a platform by which these errors can be addressed and fixed, before we get new content. Still, so much is missed, how about FIXING the game BEFORE ADDING ANYTHING NEW.? Just FIX THE GAME first and then test your content, where it belongs (on the Beta Server) then bring it out flaw free. But this is what should be said to these inept "developers" and anyone who cannot see this, I am sorry you drank the kool-aid long ago to believe these mess ups are Ok and allowed. There is ZERO EXCUSE FOR THEM, period and end of story. FIRE THEM ALL AND HIRE CAPIBLE DEVELOPERS.

Steve - LordStevie

DeletedUser28505

Thank you innogames team for your continuing hard work and the excellent update. Some of us very much appreciate your efforts.

DeletedUser10789

Thank you innogames team for your continuing hard work and the excellent update. Some of us very much appreciate your efforts.

We are all appreciate their efforts, we just DON'T appreciate the screw ups and the lack of fixing the REAL ISSUES of the game. You need to read my post above and see what I mean. Also, I don't think they work very hard at all (maybe they do), but it does not show in the results of the work they are doing. WORK SMARTER and use the tools they have to release things right the first time, here on the "Live" Servers. We all ONLY ask for the same things, being able to play and UNBROKEN game and having fun with little to no errors by Inept "Developers". Not so much to ask for, or is it.?

Steve - LordStevie

DeletedUser28505

If you have the skill and knowledge, you should apply to be a developer.

Trolling them here to suggest they aren't doing their jobs isn't helpful and just makes you look petty and like you're sitting around bashing people who actually do the job.

DeletedUser10789

If you have the skill and knowledge, you should apply to be a developer.

Trolling them here to suggest they aren't doing their jobs isn't helpful and just makes you look petty and like you're sitting around bashing people who actually do the job.

Really.? Me trolling, NO, me stating FACTS. I have NEVER claimed to be a Developer, yet you know little to nothing about me. I am one who hires them, as a Former CEO (look that up if you don't know what it means) of a Public Company. I am pro business and I have many suggestions that I have made to MAKE THE COMPANY MONEY. Also, I PAY TO PLAY THIS GAME, do you.?

I do not go asking for anything for free, in fact I do it the old fashioned way, I EARN IT. Do you understand that.?
Petty, really and bashing people who do their job, lol. Boy you really do not know anything of which you speak. I almost feel like not even responding to someone who knows little to nothing about me or the game. In fact, you play 1 world and you have 17,878 points, as of yesterday. Clearly you are so NEW you know little to nothing about this game, so please do us all a favor and respect those who have almost 4 years of playing and knowledge that clearly you do not have. Go and learn more about the game and see all the issues and players leaving and then ask yourself, WHY. Maybe then you will wake up and understand that people get frustrated by the lack of issues and problems NOT being fixed. Come back and talk to me in 3+ years, if you are still around.

Steve - LordStevie

PS. Now who looks like someone who is bashing a higher level player who forgot more about the game than you know.

DeletedUser28505

Being an avid player of the game doesn't mean you have more understanding of the backend of it, the coding, etc.

You come across as very hostile. That doesn't help your cause.

There are no proven metrics suggesting that Innogames is losing more than a handful of long term players, which are being replaced by dozens more app users per "power player" veteran that dislikes the changes of the game.

If you understood demographics and platforms, this wouldn't be a shock. But you know, you could also register a complaint about why your non digital TV doesn't receive black & white broadcasts anymore, or how much better the analog dial was than the remote control, or how superior Beta was to VHS. If you'd like.

DeletedUser8420

There are no proven metrics suggesting that Innogames is losing more than a handful of long term players, which are being replaced by dozens more app users per "power player" veteran that dislikes the changes of the game.

Therefore you are saying INNO has no need for those of us who have played this for years, because they will just fill up with those that have no idea just how bad things have gotten. That explains why they do not listen, do not care to listen and eventually as with any company that does so will fail. Of course they may have a run for a while but eventually will fail.

And the above quotes also makes a greater expression why I for one believe that you are connected to the company.

DeletedUser28505

Not to be harsh, but quite frankly, that's the way most businesses work. You can't please everyone. Same with demographics in media, advertising, etc.

DeletedUser10789

Being an avid player of the game doesn't mean you have more understanding of the backend of it, the coding, etc.

You come across as very hostile. That doesn't help your cause.

If you understood demographics and platforms, this wouldn't be a shock. But you know, you could also register a complaint about why your non digital TV doesn't receive black & white broadcasts anymore, or how much better the analog dial was than the remote control, or how superior Beta was to VHS. If you'd like.

LOL...You know so little about business it is evident. There is something called Player Retention or Player Turnover, maybe you with your twist of a reference to TV's can understand that in fact, this company HAS to CONTINUE to advertise on TV to get more players to make up for those who are leaving the game.

Now I understand one of the last threads with your name on it, as it seems you are that person who tries to start and create trouble. Before you say, that's me, NO NO NO. I am the voice of reason and the one person who calls out what I see and TRIES THE BEST I CAN, to help people here and make everyone's games better. You have ZERO clue as to any of this and for that, I feel like even engaging you is a waste of my time and my thoughts. Sit back and play a game that people have played before you and FYI, us higher levels are the ONES who PAY to play this game. How much have you spent so far on this game.? LOL. RIGHT.

Steve - LordStevie

DeletedUser28505

Your spending on the game entitles you to diamonds and a reasonable expectation the game works. Which it does 99.9 percent of the time.

Your individual nitpicks regarding GVG and such are minor interests, that you explode into a big fight on these forums but very few people are speaking about it.

Put it in perspective. Hundreds of thousands probably play this game (I don't know the total # of active players) and about four or five of you regularly complain on this forum about GVG and other tiny bugs that the devs do work on.

If I were running Inno I wouldn't put the bulk of emphasis on your complaints either. They simply aren't mainstream or mass issues.

DeletedUser28505

Why is it so hard to believe there's people on these boards happy with the game and appreciative of the people creating it? It can't all be moping and complaining by the same 5 people all the time.

DeletedUser10789

I am not sure why I am even engaging you, as you want to write negative things on me on my profile page. That said, here is what you are seeking or asking for.

The US Server - OVERALL STATS:
120,594 Active Players on the entire US Server.
43,859 Active Fighters on the entire US Server.
38, 561 Players OVER 1 Million Points.
347,723 INACTIVE Players.

Therefore, there are almost 3:1 In-active players versus Active players. I wonder why. Maybe you being new can tell us all why this is.
Also, it is NOT just me who tries to make us all have a better game. Once you get to a certain level, you may just find out that the game just goes and releases things and then later has to adjust them and they could NOT care less about the effect on you. But you know this already, you are NEW.

Steve - LordStevie

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10789

That was the first thing I thought of Cass. It would not surprise me if INNO put a Moderator or manager here seeming to be a player. Or Even bribing a player to stick with their side on their mistakes.

LOL...Could very well be just that.

DeletedUser10789

Why is it so hard to believe there's people on these boards happy with the game and appreciative of the people creating it? It can't all be moping and complaining by the same 5 people all the time.

Or the reality of you NEW PLAYERS who have ZERO frame of reference of the way the game us to be and/or is really working. They say, ignorance is bliss, maybe it should be redefined as, bliss is having no prior experience or frame of reference. Please have respect for players who have been here for a lot longer than you have and for those who know a lot more than you. Please and TY.

Steve - LordStevie