• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.95 Feedback

bomber9530

Ok back to feedback....

Just got onto the mobile app (which despite the crappy changes, was working fine earlier, to Inno standards) and I saw this:

Capture_2017_02_22_16_53_44.png

DeletedUser10789

Folks,
Be very careful what you say, or you might get warning letters or points being adding to your account like I have been getting.
Just understand why this is, as some want the gushy warm and fuzzy great remarks, which US REAL PLAYERS, know are just NOT true.
It is plain and simple Censorship and if you want to edit more of my posts, go ahead, you are the ones who have to look in the mirror and answer to yourselves. That said, I must keep this on point, or I will get more warnings....So, here you go.

I do believe I said before, how bad this update would be, nailed that one. But here is what I see so far. They are making it more complicated for us to find things that we have and for the life of me I cannot understand why these graphic changes and additions, when there are issues and problems with the game. IS THAT SO HARD TO FATHOM that there are other pressing issues at hand that should be addressed, before such waste of space additions are made to the game. Ok, you want FACTs, since some like to want to disprove my words, here you go.

New Items to the Game:
1. Face of the Ancient - a 2x2 Decoration and for AFE Age was providing +1,706 Happiness. NOW NERF'ed to +965 Happiness.
2. Gate of the Sun God - a 2x2 Decoration and for AFE Age was providing +1,706 Happiness. NOW NERF'ed to +965 Happiness.
Both of these items are virtually the same and are claimed/won/acquired in GE (Guild Expedition).
To stay on point, let's look at some comparable AFE (Arctic Future Age) Decorations.
The Flower Arbor is a 2x2 Decoration for AFE Age and is categorized as a Premium Decoration for AFE, and it provides +1,100 Happiness.
Then there is the Ice Sculpture, a 1x1 Decoration for AFE and it provides +250 Happiness.

So, now let's ask the big question, who cares and what are you trying to say. Well, here you go.
In Future Age, for those who do not know, Future Age is ONE AGE Lower than AFE, as AFE is now considered the Top Age or Highest Age on the game.
Future Age has the following decorations:
1. Lichen Lamp - a 1x1 Decoration and Considered a Premium Decoration that provides + 300 Happiness.
2. Titk Totem - a 1x1 Decoration that was considered a Premium PRIZE Decoration for one of our last events. The Tikt Totem provides +366 Happiness.

Sorry to seem like I am confusing anyone and this might not be the place for this, but let's look at a NEW ADDED Prize to this latest event for Decorations, we have 1. It is called the Venice Canal and it is a 2x1 Decoration that provides +665 Happiness. YES, that's correct all.

For the conclusion of all of that, here you go:
WHY would I want any of the NEW AFE "Decorations", when they clearly do NOT have any better value then what I can easily receive from the previous age, FUTURE AGE. Don't believe me, look here and see.....The face of the ancient or gate of the sun god are +965 for a 2x2, when I can put 4 of the Lichen Lamps in the same space. Here you go, ALL FACTS, +965 for 1 2x2 building or 4 - 1x1's at 300 Happiness each, for a total of +1,200. Now go ahead and ask, wait what about the Flower Arbor, well that is a 2x2 and it gives off +1,100, I am still way ahead with my 4 - Lichen Lamps from the Previous Age (Future Age). I am NOT even including the Tiki Totem, which is I did, would really stack up with 4 x 366 = 1,464 and yet you want to tell me that AFE Age is to be better with higher valued and better items.? I say, who is doing fuzzy math over there.?

Some say I pick too much on the inept "developers', surely they can do basic math, right.? Well, if they could, then they would be able to see that they have given the AFE player WORSE ITEMS and then to go back and NERF items, thereafter, is well we can all see what is happening here. DO you really need me to show you how BAD the new item or Venice Canal is, I do not think I have too. 2 of the Tikt Totems provide +732 for the same space as the 2x1 Venice Canal which gives +665 Happiness. Does anyone besides myself see a MAJOR disconnect here.? Can anyone here now argue with me and say, OH NO, they are doing a great job.? I think it is pretty clear, getting these items right and correct, if they cannot do that, why would we expect a almost error free game. When someone or some group is Inept, you can see the flaws right away and see how out of touch or the disconnect that is here on the game. These inept "developers" do NOT play this game and I am SHOCKED that they cannot see the items from the previous age. But I should shut up or I will get a warning or WORSE, they will start NERF'ing everything, because they are INEPT. If these are the FACTS, then how can you dispute this.? Lastly, this is JUST one example for Decorations and there are many many others. So, before you jump on a ban wagon, look at the real numbers and then you will be informed as to what is really happening. There is NO EXCUSE when they can test stuff first to have to NERF and why would any of us higher levels want any of these JUNK items.? We don't.

For anyone who asks why are the same people complaining and why are people quitting the game, just look at the FACTS and the STATS, which some don't want you to see. It's SAD, actually.

Now, let the warning points begin and know that I have included all my numbers above NOT polished. We all know it doubles or 2x's for each items and there is NO reason to state those numbers as well, as the difference just gets doubled. I think you will all understand why I did that and not included those, it's a waste of space and I talk and say a lot anyway.

Steve - LordStevie

DISCLAIMER: The above mentioned words, numbers and stats are FACTUAL in nature and as such, the term "feedback" is designed to request opinions and thoughts on said stated category. That said, NOTHING what is written above violates any and all terms of agreements, as put forth by said stated forums, and therefore DOES NOT constitute any violation thereof. Additionally, the words, numbers and stats as provide above are stated by said poster/writer of said post and are protected to the poster//writer of said posts and words. Therefore, any and all changes made thereto, are to be considered censoring and/or tamper with said words and/or asked for by said "feedback" thread and would be deemed a violation of the posters/writers intent/nature, or understanding of said, "feedback" thread and its intention. As such, any and all changes, UNLESS permission is granted by poster/writer is therefore a violation of said rights and do undermine the intention and open discussion that the thread "feedback" does inherently imply and or wanted or requested, are therefore a breech of said posters/writes rights, as protected under the stated Forums Rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28503

Points? What happens if you get too many points? What's the high score? I have so many questions....
u get censored LOL
u get banned for a period of time I think, and if you behave like a good user u don't get banned. Just sayn choose your words carefully as the moderator biggest job is to make sure chat filters are followed and appropriate posts are sent to the correct forum. He did give us a warning when we got off track.

I will say this though I have been on teh forums a couple weeks and I came in expecting to get biased mod treatment and I so far have not and think the mod here has done a good job especially give us some rope when we needed it and pulling it in when needed. I am one of the biggest critics and have a loud mouth and so far have been able to speak my mind when appropriate. So before making accusations you should look at why you got a warning and even communicate with the mod to see why it was flagged.

Also FYI we have a player who has been reporting everyone for anything that's negative against INNO. So just be aware it might not be the mod but a player reporting you to the mod who has to do his job to appease everyone.

JC

DeletedUser17397

quit making things unavoidably pop up, make a little box in the settings to not have these dumb achievement ribbons pop up

Feirefis

I would like to see a projectmanager loose his job over this screw up. I know the business. The developers are most of the time not guilty. The projectmanagers are forcing the teams to move forward and ignore testresults from beta. So please kick at least one manager over this.
I killed a few decorations and built the new now crappy decos. We players have only one real option and that is stop playing. So this action cannot possibly benefit us. So please show us that you care a bit - at least take part in this thread.

DeletedUser17397

quit making things unavoidably pop up, make a little box in the settings to not have these dumb achievement ribbons pop up

sorry am i unavoidably popping up to much on the forum?

ITown

Can we get a new community manager who actually does his/her job and actually acknowledges the messages in the feedback threads?

This one doesn't even care enough about the job to even fill in the info in spoilers when an announcement says "see the spoilers for more info"

DeletedUser26639

The rewards for relics I look forward to are forge points. The thing I don't want at all are these new relics that you have put out. All they do is fill up my inventory and make me not care about increasing my temple of relics.

Praetorius

Honestly, such negativity towards the devs? Go play Elvenar and then you will know
what inept really means. This is absolutely the BEST Inno game out there! I think
some of you are just spoiled and/or greedy. Thank you devs for constant additions
and beautiful graphics for Forge of Empires. I'm happy!
So you say the Inno employees running Elvenar are inept, but we can't say the Inno employees running FoE into the ground are inept because why?

And for that matter if Inno is running TWO games into the ground doesn't that make them even more inept? Why shouldn't we call them out on it?

Last edited:

DeletedUser11427

I just want to know why they have not fixed the Market blunder from 1.93?
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE put the market back the way it was.
Or allow the market to open on current age, then act the same way it always did after that.
Yes, setting up a trade takes twice as long now.

DeletedUser26154

I HATE THE NEW POP UP RIBBONS

I will admit... the new ribbon pop up for achievements is very annoying.
I do not know why.
I can't put my finger on why they are so annoying.
It's not anything specific.
It's a vague, yet overpowering type of annoying.

I hate those things.

DeletedUser28503

If Diana would quit filming at the office then maybe the employees would eventually read the feedback.

DeletedUser20726

There needs to be a way to shut off the ribbons. I am not 10 playing Neopets.

DeletedUser8420

That doesn't mean it was the order of the goods. I don't see how reordering a list could be a real big problem that would cause them to postpone an update for a whole week, when there are so many other bugs that need to be fixed.
:eek:That is implying they have the same priorities o_O as sane people...but :oops: but....ah.....trying :rolleyes: to be good here....cough :cool: cough...ahem....they just view things differently as important. don't you know? ;)

DeletedUser8420

Folks, political humor is all good and entertaining, but it's also a really good way to derail a thread because someone will object. Let's aim to keep things on topic here.
ah,....spoil sport. :p

Hey jaelis look the other way and I GOT a blue print for ya. !!!!:p