• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.96 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser4770

The information you all supplied regarding Purple Hearts has been submitted to the Game Developers. This is being looked into at this time. We apologize if anyone was offended and please be assured that this was not our intention. Please be patient while this is researched. Thank you for your comments. We truly appreciated those of you who wrote in regarding this issue.

DeletedUser28503

The information you all supplied regarding Purple Hearts has been submitted to the Game Developers. This is being looked into at this time. We apologize if anyone was offended and please be assured that this was not our intention. Please be patient while this is researched. Thank you for your comments. We truly appreciated those of you who wrote in regarding this issue.
About time.

DeletedUser28422

We apologize if anyone was offended and please be assured that this was not our intention.
Is it really that hard to get on Google and figure these things out? Maybe something is finnaly being done because I submitted this information to the press.

DeletedUser28503

Is it really that hard to get on Google and figure these things out? Maybe something is finnaly being done because I submitted this information to the press.
That is great Ven. Whats sad is now they know it will still take them months to fix it.

DeletedUser26154

About a dozen people already beat you to it.
There's a lot of military and family of military personal in this game.

DeletedUser28422

It would not surprise me if many of them have seen their friends and comrades killed during service. I have personally watched a new recruit be shot and killed right in front of me. I was the one who had given his family the Purple Heart and flag.

DeletedUser28015

Sadly, some of them have no problem with the guy who said "I always wanted to get the Purple Heart.”

DeletedUser28744

I have noticed a very long loading time and lag during game play ever since the update, what's up with that hard to do anything other than collect from buildings. Mail doesn't always want to load..fighting laggs for a minute or better not to mention the 3 minutes it takes to load the battle. The achievements are nice but not needed. I'm playing less and less everyday.....

DeletedUser4770

We received some concerns related to the naming of a few achievements. Thus, the following achievements are being renamed now :
  • Billy the Kid (an infamous murderer) -> renamed to “Outlaw”
  • Medal of Honor (an actively awarded decoration)-> renamed to “Victory!”
  • Purple Heart (an actively awarded decoration) -> renamed to “Nice Try”
Thank you for your comments and concerns and giving us the opportunity to change these.

lemonwedgie

What about GvG ... the issues there have offended me for waaaaaay longer.

DeletedUser

I think it's great they listened to feedback and made a few announcements. That's a step in the right direction.

DeletedUser28503

Just to be clear, the various browsers all have their own slightly different implementations of flash. (At least, that's what I understand.) So I think it is just as likely here to be the fault of IE. I find using Chrome to give the least trouble, in general.
As a developer it is your job to make your application work seamlessly as possible between all the browsers or standardize support for one browser. This I am afraid is above and beyond Inno Devs abilities though.

DeletedUser5948

Just to be clear, the various browsers all have their own slightly different implementations of flash. (At least, that's what I understand.) So I think it is just as likely here to be the fault of IE. I find using Chrome to give the least trouble, in general.

It worked fine before the UPDATE.

The problem with using Chrome is that it is completely useless in GvG. When you need to replace a siege army or replace injured armies, it must be done quickly and Chrome is extremely slow.