• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changes

Culchie

I knew that there were changes coming in GvG, I now see a change in expeditions, to unlock the next level it says I have to donate goods to the treasury and get the guild leaders to unlock the level. My question is what goods and how many, I realize that players are in different eras, so the list and values may change. Is there a sheet or site any where that can be used as a reference?

Algona

From the GE Announcement You can find it in the Announcements forum.

Each guild member from Iron Age - will generate a cost of 2 Iron Age goods (or 4, when unlocking the difficulty III).
Each guild member from Early Middle Age - will generate a cost of 2 Iron Age goods (or 4, when unlocking the difficulty III).
Each guild member from High Middle Age - will generate a cost of 3 Early Middle Age goods (or 6, when unlocking the difficulty III).
Each guild member from Late Middle Age - will generate a cost of 4 High Middle Age goods (or 8, when unlocking the difficulty III).
Each guild member from Colonial Age - will generate a cost of 4 Late Middle Age goods (or 8, when unlocking the difficulty III).
Each guild member from Industrial Age - will generate a cost of 5 Colonial Age goods (or 10, when unlocking the difficulty III).
Each guild member from Progressive Era - will generate a cost of 5 Industrial Age goods (or 10, when unlocking the difficulty III).
Each guild member from Modern Era - will generate a cost of 5 Progressive Era goods (or 10, when unlocking the difficulty III).
Each guild member from Postmodern Era - will generate a cost of 5 Modern Era goods (or 10, when unlocking the difficulty III).
Each guild member from Contemporary Era - will generate a cost of 5 Postmodern Era goods (or 10, when unlocking the difficulty III).
Each guild member from Tomorrow - will generate a cost of 6 Contemporary Era goods (or 12, when unlocking the difficulty III).
Each guild member from The Future - will generate a cost of 6 Tomorrow goods (or 12, when unlocking the difficulty III).

Unlocking a difficulty makes it available to all guild members who take part in the current Expedition.

DeletedUser7289

That isn't a change. Only guild founders/leaders could unlock Levels 2 and 3 from the very start. Talk to your guild leaders.