• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Chateau Frontenac, quest increase rewards?

cathea

The description reads, "Quest Reward Boost: When you get coins, supplies, goods, diamonds or medals as rewards from quests, you receive an additional percentage on top." It seems the main story line for the game is not considered a quest because it did not work there. Should in work in the rewards in the quests such as the wildlife and fellowship events questlines?.. I am a little confused and need clarification please,
Thank you in advance,

Pericles the Lion

The description reads, "Quest Reward Boost: When you get coins, supplies, goods, diamonds or medals as rewards from quests, you receive an additional percentage on top." It seems the main story line for the game is not considered a quest because it did not work there. Should in work in the rewards in the quests such as the wildlife and fellowship events questlines?.. I am a little confused and need clarification please,
Thank you in advance,
The CF boost works on "Story Quests", "Bonus Quests", "Side Quests" and "Recurring Quests". It does not work on Daily Challenges or Event Quests.

RazorbackPirate

it did not work there.
It did work there. What you see in the reward total is the base plus the boost, without showing the math. If you knew the default amount the quest would pay out without a CF, you could then do the math to see the total shown is correct.

Rest assured, it's working when it's supposed to.

cathea

It did work there. What you see in the reward total is the base plus the boost, without showing the math. If you knew the default amount the quest would pay out without a CF, you could then do the math to see the total shown is correct.

Rest assured, it's working when it's supposed to.
I did about three test runs on the story line quest, I took the totals of supplies before and after, and noted the amount offered in the collection part of the bar, and noted how many transferred up to my supplies. Here is the kicker..maybe this is the problem, I am in the progressive era in my city and back in the Industrial Age n the story line, ( I decided to not follow the story line for a bit... I was mad at it...LOL) could that be the problem?

Ebeondi Asi

No but I do warn you lagging behind in teh Quests will bite you when you get stuck,and have to Era up to finsih the quest or be stuck. You should try hard to catch up and stay up to date. it is better than getting permanently stuck. I know and I am stuck in Oceanic Quest while in SAV.and nothig I can do about it except level up to SAJM.And I may yet be stuck there too since I am so far behind. I give you fair warning,
I'm not kidding.

Sharmon the Impaler

No but I do warn you lagging behind in teh Quests will bite you when you get stuck,and have to Era up to finsih the quest or be stuck. You should try hard to catch up and stay up to date. it is better than getting permanently stuck. I know and I am stuck in Oceanic Quest while in SAV.and nothig I can do about it except level up to SAJM.And I may yet be stuck there too since I am so far behind. I give you fair warning,
I'm not kidding.
Let me guess , the 6 X 24 hour fish ?

RazorbackPirate

I did about three test runs on the story line quest, I took the totals of supplies before and after, and noted the amount offered in the collection part of the bar, and noted how many transferred up to my supplies. Here is the kicker..maybe this is the problem, I am in the progressive era in my city and back in the Industrial Age n the story line, ( I decided to not follow the story line for a bit... I was mad at it...LOL) could that be the problem?
That's what I said though. The only number you will ever see is the boosted number. It shows what you'll get paid, then pays you what it shows. The rest has nothing to do with anything.

Here's a way you can see the boost. Disconnect your CF, note the number. Reconnect your CF, note the boosted number. The only problem is your lack of understanding of the numbers you're seeing, your CF is working fine.

Jackshat

I'm not kidding.
Indeed, Ebi. Working my way through Oceanic SQ while in SAAB--realized the same. Not stuck, yet...

DevaCat

The easiest way to see the CF boost effect is when the payoff is goods. Without CF, a goods reward will be 5 goods no matter what age/era you’re in. With CF, the number of goods rewarded goes up - quite nicely :)