• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas in July Give away

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30803

On this day I wish
- Much less Happiness prizes. Instead something that is more useful
- That forge points from Guild expedition are placed into Inventory instead of forge point bar
- More PvP contests (neighbourhood, friends)
- Flowers that never stop blooming in my window

DeletedUser25879

Christmas wish list- a way to purchase blueprints for GB's with coins, not just diamonds.
A trip to California to visit my sister.
A trip to London just because.
A way to complete sets that were in event quests either by purchasing them or winning them.
A store within the game that you could go in and buy things, like buildings, houses, supplies or even trade items in your inventory for coins.

DeletedUser22143

Complete Indian Fountain Set
Terrace Farm
Checkmate Square
Wishing Well
SoK
100k Medals
Expansion
Speakers Corner

DeletedUser29816

I wish the computer generated number selector would select my number. I will be pleased to receive whatever prize is offered. Have a Blessed Day!

DeletedUser30082

Hi Santa, this July i'd like a SoK, the missing pieces of cherry set, a FoD, lots of FP, a market place to trade things from inventory w guildmates and a paid vacation to an all-inclusive resort in the carebean for me and my family.

Til tomorrow!

DeletedUser30690

My Wish List:

1) I want the ability to trade items that I win with a friend.

2) I want 100 expansion slots.

3) I want 50- 8% defense torches for my city.

4) i want 20 monasteries with 20% defense each for my city.

5) 1 want the "ruins" part of the 3 piece queen king and ruins piece i accidentally deleted.

6) I want all goods and supply buildings to be 3x3.

7) I want more of the spinning wheel. Every day a spin for the popular items.

8) I want health for myself and everyone that needs it.

9) I want everyone to be happy.

10) I want peace on earth!

DeletedUser30690

My Wish List:

1) I want the ability to trade items that I win with a friend.

2) I want 100 expansion slots.

3) I want 50- 8% defense torches for my city.

4) i want 20 monasteries with 20% defense each for my city.

5) 1 want the "ruins" part of the 3 piece queen king and ruins piece i accidentally deleted.

6) I want all goods and supply buildings to be 3x3.

7) I want more of the spinning wheel. Every day a spin for the popular items.

8) I want health for myself and everyone that needs it.

9) I want everyone to be happy.

10) I want peace on earth!

DeletedUser30513

For Christmas I would like a Santa's Workshop, Diamonds, and lots of Expansions.

DeletedUser25795

1. SOK's.
2. Small buildings that give an FP per day. (Like a small Mr or Mrs Santa Claus statue plus an extra FP if you have both connected)
3. An expansion slot or two.
4. A one down boost (i.e. so we can lower the age of all these Champion Retreats we just won).
5. And don't forget....... WORLD PEACE :)

[World: Sinerania]

DeletedUser3053

FoE Wish List:
*Use of the dark spooky cave by the Tavern to dig for Diamonds, Emeralds, and Rubies to Forge into Special Armor and Weapon Sets for either Attack and/or Defense Bonus.

Real LIfe Wish List:
*Wish I didn't miss out on entering the first 7 days of this event! grrr o_O

World: Tuulech

DeletedUser29190

Sinerania Santa I'd like a Sacred Skywatch , SoK's, Soa's, SoI's, more ways to aquire expansions would be nice also.

DeletedUser29663

My wish list includes...
1. The missing SE palace pieces for my 3 worlds
2. 300 FP for my 4 worlds
3. 1000 diamonds

DeletedUser29377

I main in O

300 FP :D (or any FP points appreciated!)
Expansions
Complete set of IT or Alcatraz BPs
Diamonds :D
Terrace Farms
Any great FP bonus buildings!

<3

DeletedUser30897

Today's wish list

In general:
•Ability to rotate buildings
Ability to purchase missing items from previous events (with coins, supplies)
•Ability to swap items from the inventory for comparable items or ability to sell them off
•Ability to purchase BPs with coins or supplies
•Daily medals from Victory Towers

Specifically:
5 Rogue Hideouts
5 Champion Retreats
5 Terrace Farms
10 Expansions
1 Grand Prize
Any daily prize

DeletedUser30881

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

;) Please be sure to tell us which world you would like to receive your prize on if you are playing more than one world!

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.
** Please state the world you would like your prize to be in.
Nerwhal
IT for Alcatraz
More ways to get town expansion lots
a chance to win three sectors on world map without fighting

DeletedUser30459

My wishlist for today:

1. Every day, even though I realize there is little-to-no use, I am going to wish for a n easier path to expansions. A suggestion: MAYBE we can at least trade in some of the massive amount of gold for medals? I'd give a couple hundred-thousand gold for a thousand medals!
2. A neato military unit, like an "assassin" or "saboteur", which is very weak but deals insane damage IF you can sneak him to the other side. He could be like a combination of a rogue and the guys that hide in the forest, only when they get hit, they don't change into something else, they just die. They deal a lot of damage, as I said, but take a lot of time to train, so I, as a player would want to keep them safe and sneak them back home without them getting killed after they've done they're job.
4. I'd REALLY like a way to trade or sell some of the stuff in my inventory. I got a lot of extras/duplicates from the questlines and carnivals which I know I could trade with friends and guildmates to complete sets and what-not.

Well, that's it for today.
World: Uceria.

DeletedUser26120

On the fourteenth day of Christmas I wished for another 30% attack GB.

Dursland - Vingrid

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.