• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas in July Give away

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser28402

Shrine of Knowledge
Terrace Farms
Expansions, I am a hoarder and don't like to delete GBs or something I have won to make space it's not fair or right. I have not been able to complete quests for over 9 months due to I refuse to delete. I missed out on the palace this go around due to no space and that is not fair to older players.
100 Forge Point PACKS
Bazaar
Aviary
When you aid/motivate someone's SOK they get diamonds
A trade shop where you can trade with guildies or friends from your inventory.
Ability to use silver from tavern to buy forge point packs or diamonds.

DeletedUser29880

My wish list:
1: Change the Treasure Hunt.
2: More EXPANSION earning/winning options.
3: Wishing Well
4. SoK
5. A lot more FP earning/winning options.

Pretty pleeeeeeeez! :)

DeletedUser29940

I would like to add my vote for the pawn shop where we could trade in reward/items that we have no use for (face of ancients etc etc) also second the SoK type building that generates diamonds Idea

DeletedUser29835

1. A spl building that produces more Fps as I progress higher levels.
2. Eastern & Western towers.
3. Jungle Pond & Bandar playground.
4. 100 tickets.
5. 5000 Diamonds
6. 50000 Medals.
7. 500 fps.
8. Rare / Golden Relic in GE on regular basis.
9. 100 Attack + 100 Defense power for limited period in GE.
10. Bigger Tavern Table.
11. Exchange of Spl building among players.

Last but not the least more town space....Endless wishlist...lol.

DeletedUser29980

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.
all my wishes

DeletedUser29816

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.
Expansions, SOKs, Cherry blossom pieces and a way to trade extra parts not needed to complete event sets.

DeletedUser19323

Speakers corner
SOKs
A new special kit to lock together combo event buildings so you don't lose time when you move them

DeletedUser29927

Hi, I wish that in the relics hunt we could have prizes like set buildings from previous quests. As such we would have the urge to collect them instead of discarding 20 gates of the Sun of Faces of Ancients...
:} and in real life - I wish you take this suggestion into consideration :}

Status
Not open for further replies.