• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas in July Give away

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3608

My Christmas wishlist:
1- Free travel passes all around the world
2 - One more Rogue's Den
3 - A shrine of knowledge
4 - A cheesecake :)

DeletedUser23150

a Christmas Miracle ... Rare 1x1 's that will give super amazing Coinage and or Supplies! : )

Dbrdmkr

I love the thought of Christmas. and twice a year makes it even better. I am not sure of the list, so many others have been playing longer and have such good ideas. I do like the thought of expansions, and diamonds as prizes. I have several lovely buildings i cannot place due to expansion issues. :rolleyes: don't we all.

DeletedUser29932

I am new at this game (and loving it), so I don't know all that has been offered in the past, but here's my wish list:

Diamonds (more of them and ways to earn them)
Wishing Wells
Expansions
A way to trade items I don't want that I get in events (like portraits!)
Paying off my mortgage
a new SUV,
and World Peace

DeletedUser27725

Prizes in the various events to be diamonds and FP. And doing away with winning useless bluesprints. If you have a GB blueprints for it shopuld not be awarded to you.

DeletedUser30019

1) Better inventory trading rates
2) some benefit from duplicated items that otherwise have no value at sale - you earned the prize, but no reward . . .

DeletedUser29970

To Enter put your Wish list (in game items or just in real life wish list) in a reply to this thread.

In Example - My Christmas Wish list - 1. a Year round go any time I want pass to Disney (and the money to get there...lol)
All I want for Christmas is whirled peas. Lettuce imagine that.

DeletedUser14846

Expansion
Christmas Bazaar
Santa Statue
Santa Sliegh with 12 raindeer to form a long connected string with benefits for connected group

DeletedUser30014

I would love to have expansions as a special event or guild expedition reward :)
another thing that would be great is to be able to move a whole set of building (like the cherry blossom set) at the same time without resetting the timers.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.