• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas in July Give away

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30098

My wishlist:
A bag full of diamonds for the game or in real life
A bigger FP storage
I'd love a caravansary
And snow.

DeletedUser30047

Wishlist:
Speaker's Corner
SoK
Gingerbread House
Rogue Hideout x 2

Also:
Being able to trade items in my inventory (such as buildings and boosts) with other players. Maybe building for building or boost for boost.
Being able to ban certain players from contributing to my gbs
This is probably the thing I want the most: Removing the tavern animation. Every time I visit a tavern it pops up. I don't care who sits there, if I wanted to visit the tavern for some reason, I would go to that person's city and click on the tavern. I wish it would work like aid, just click on the tavern sign and if you got extra coins or fp, it would show near the cursor.

I play in us1 -Arvahall-

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29933

I wish when i click on a fore menu item, it didn't affect my city in the background with unintentional actions occurring if i forget to slide my city to the side when aiding.
I wish the fair trade calculator reflected cost based fair trade rates for all ages or an option to select cost based or 2:1...with a default set by guild managers.
I wish browser players could access a hood/friend/guild drop down list similar to app users in the create message window
I wish the temple of relic prizes were unique items that can not be won in chests through normal play and were of a value commensurate with the rarity of the drop.

Falconwing

My wish list
1: A new motor for my AC. Went out last month and Georgia is not the place to live without AC.
2: Man bra with wick-a-way technology. My moobs are sweating.
3: Large Brooklyn style, double cheese, triple pepperoni pizza from Domino's.
4: $80 gift card so I can buy a large diamond package.
5: Two liter Pepsi to go with pizza above.

DeletedUser28880

better payouts from GE with gates of the sun god and face of ancients removed , add something like chance at an expansion

chances of wishing well or fountain of youth to spawn high rare prize

expanded store where you can buy medals - one up or renovation kits and similar for gold

ability to sell instead of delete buildings in inventory

as for building i wouldnt mind GB like arc in my city

on walstrand

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23088

More terrace farms or a smaller farm that produces great prizes.
Attacker boosts, you could have Christmas trees or fires as attacking boosts while keeping watchfires as defense, or have an "ornament" to add to watchfires to give them an attacker boost as well.
How about elves to increase productions?
Killer snowmen or Santas with special freezing powers for opponents.
Mr. & Mrs. Claus acting as kings and queens, but giving forge points, like the royal gardens, but with a north pole or touching a snowman.
The North Pole for happiness :)
A garland to increase happiness or production to an existing building.
Rare egg nog in the taverns that give you either forge points, gold or diamonds.
More reno kits in the form of toy assembly boxes.

DeletedUser30062

Expansions, Shrines of Knowledge (since everybody wants them), and Forge Points.

DeletedUser30118

For Christmas I want a stocking full of SoK, a box full of wishing wells, and anything else that will produce fp.

DeletedUser27392

in game sok and cherry blossom parts

in real life season passes top Disney so I can take my little one I know she would have a blast

game ideas let you pick the age good that your gbs like obs produce
a market where you can buy rare event buildings like sok or candy store, but the only money that can be spent at this market must be earned by selling other rare event buildings for special coins only useable at this market. there should of course be a cost to this. Selling a sok should only give you enough special coins to buy 75% of a new one at most. Picking what special prizes you want shouldn't be free or easy

DeletedUser30145

Terrace Farm
Shrine of Knowledge
Wishing Well
Rogue Hideout
Large confectionary

Aard1

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.

DeletedUser21461

MORE defense and attack power for my troops when battling, like you get from the Deal and Basil GB's and cash prizes like 500 or 1000 dollars

DeletedUser28688

My wish list:

1) SoK - LOTS!
2) Victory Towers - LOTS of them
3) FPs - LOTS of these too!
4) Expansion slots (out of band)
5) This blasted last BP needed to build an Observatory!

Thanks!

Kaidian

DeletedUser7256

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.
All I want for Christmas in July is 300 FP's ....

DeletedUser

For my in-game wish list: Exclude GvG and GE battle points from PvP Tower Tournaments.

DeletedUser21017

can i get 1000 diamands and 50 expansions.. not greedy, just want to expand my city lol

Status
Not open for further replies.