• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas in July Give away

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30410

Would it be possible to get an ore as to boost production of goods?

DeletedUser21847

My Christmas list:
* Expansions as prizes
* Renovations- Reno, One up, and "One Down kits"
* Create Open Market to post trades of buildings or prizes. Only through Tavern. ( no guild mates)
* "Agoge" building- building where you can put Units in and adjust skills

DeletedUser30405

Wishes:
I really like the idea of a Pawn Shop
MORE EXPANSIONS
The ability to store buildings freely without losing them (I like some of my event buildings, but don't have room for all of them)
The ability to buy expansions with my coins (my millions are useless)

Design your own buildings

DeletedUser30413

My Christmas Wish list - Double FPs for a year so I can help my guild AND keep my own city growing.

DeletedUser30404

Any winter prize always appreciated for Xmas, I do need SoKs though, FPs and diamonds too

DeletedUser28270

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.

DeletedUser10632

1. Free GB level up Certificates for any GB
2. Mass Renovation Kit to update all of my "special buildings" to my current age
3. Round Trip tickets to the International Space Station and back

DeletedUser26262

My Wish...
1.) Speaker's Corner (I came to the game after these were featured)
2.) Expansions
3.) well, all girls want diamonds ;)

Ideas for future buildings...
1.) A building that will motivate/polish all guild members and or friends neighbors by pressing one button
2.) The ability to fight your neighbors in real time
3.) The ability to play cards/dice/games in your tavern real time with friends/guild mates
four.) A building that alerts you if your guild is being attacked in GvG
5.) The ability to move a feature building down an era. (This will come in handy for champ retreats and for buildings that give goods and you want to focus on a certain era.)

What I personally want...

A new MacBook Air since some of my keys have stopped working like the number four.

DeletedUser22924

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.

1. I want to redo the Avatars to make them more attractive representative , less racist in some cases;
2. Terrace Farm;
3. Shrines of knowledge;
4. A gladitorial Arena where our Guilds can opt in and battle for Rare prizes Friends/Foes can wager on the outcome for equally valuable prizes - not like GE, where it is one on one, but an arena where the entire Guild battles on the same field, not singularly. Will require the guilds to actually coordinate their efforts and learn to fight together not as individuals;

DeletedUser30398

To Enter put your Wish list (in game items or just in real life wish list) in a reply to this thread.

In Example - My Christmas Wish list - 1. a Year round go any time I want pass to Disney (and the money to get there...lol)
My wish list is
Fountain of youth
One story pagoda
Tree of love
Elephant fountain
Statue of Liberty Great Building

DeletedUser26118

My Christmas List:

1. Habitat building.
2. More land AND more room for expansion.
3. Future buildings: Something that one could expand like Hadrian's Wall or the Great Wall of China -- maybe its power grows as you expand it.
4. A monorail would be nice -- either in the game or in real life.

DeletedUser30420

I wish for a monkey and a watermelon but mostly for the monkey. And forge points.

DeletedUser30414

SOK
TERRACE FARM
Great Building with goods all ages.
Wishing wells

DeletedUser16629

More expansions! I would give all my tickets for 1 expansion. I like the Pawn Shop Idea someone else wrote! I have way too many map, small, duplicate, lower level items I will
Never use. I rarely get anything useful or have nowhere to put quest items :(

Status
Not open for further replies.