• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas in July Give away

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30458

My Christmas Wish List

Expansions as prizes
More opportunities to earn diamonds

DeletedUser27985

More SOKs and whatever happened to the Reno Kits? MORE Reno Kits please.

DeletedUser30394

1. I want the most - Elephant Fountain, only thing i didn't get from summer event.
2. Expansion
3. Way to rotate the buildings
4. Than after that, few more watchfires would be nice to have
5. Tample of Relics
6. SoK

And it would be really nice having a pet in game (someone gave this idea, and i like it)

Plus ability to at least exchange inventory items/buldings with in the guild.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16443

My Christmas wish list
Sok
Indian palace
Checkmate
expansions
300 fps

DeletedUser28142

1) More Rogue Hideouts
2) More SoKs
3) Fewer quest (event and story) rewards of coins and supplies

DeletedUser29162

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.

1. Any building that generates FPs
2. A filter to weed out the idiot morons that join the guild
3. Cure for cancer for my father in law (ok that shoulda been #1)

DeletedUser12568

Rogue Hideouts
Champion Retreats
Renovation Kits
One up kits
Dog Houses

DeletedUser30453

What I want for Christmas......
100 fp pkg
Rogue hideout
Shrine of knowledge
Create a building rotate prize
Gb level up prize
More expansion prizes

DeletedUser30445

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.

DeletedUser30464

DeletedUser30463

DeletedUser30469

My Christmas wish list
1. 10 Expansions
2. 1000 diamonds
3. Reindeer Paddock
4. Ability to sell gold or production to buy goods

DeletedUser30445

DeletedUser30473

1. Expansions
2. Shrine of Knowledge
3. Shrine of Inspiration
4. Expansions
5. Expansions

DeletedUser30445

My wish list:
Rogue hideout, Expansions, Diamonds, more expansions, but Number one a reset of the cost to buy forge points.

DeletedUser23781

ALl I want for Christmas in real Life is Peace on Earth.

Now in FoE Life my list is a wee bit longer:
1) Expansions offered as rewards and prizes
2) Ability to sell Inventory on the market like our Goods
3) More Store Buildings offered as rewards and prizes
4) Forge Point Packages
5) Shrines of Knowledge
Special effects I love the snow falling in my city during the Holiday Event. Can you make the leaves fall off the tree and blow around in the Fall? Can you make it rain in the Spring? You guys r the wizards, I'm just the wee folk enjoying the game. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.