• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas in July Give away

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser24983

My Wish List is simple:
a) continued great game play and new features to keep it interesting...
b) a pawn shop or trading post to swap items I have collected, but don't necessarily need (or activate the gift feature)
c) the SOK of my dreams...a FPS every hour forever...LOL

DeletedUser29872

Just want to continue to grow my City my Army and more store of Goods. So my wish list would include more people playing so I have more people to plunder. Merry Christmas in July to All.

DeletedUser29623

All the special buildings I won in the Summer event are so cool-looking that I built an exotic theme park behind city hall. The thing I really want is a 10-pack of renovation kits so that I never have to tear them down when their goods go out-of-date.

DeletedUser29817

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.
Cherry Blossem Set (or at least the buildings I'm missing)
Renovation Kits
1-Up Kits
Any missing buildings from sets

DeletedUser25982

Christmas wish list -1
Shrines of Knowledge
Expansions
Diamond packs
Terrace farms
Ranch in Montana
Vacation to Australia

DeletedUser29886

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.
1 Expansions
2 diamonds
3 stackable buildings to create netter space usage on gameplay

DeletedUser29861

Christmas list:

Renovation kits to keep the cool buildings I have up to date.

Ideas:
Ability to swap Inventory items with other members of the guild (perhaps in the friends tavern)
A 4-expansion square "parking lot" active for 1 day to allow reconfiguting the city after moving to a new age/era

DeletedUser

I shall be a happy man once again if I can taste dear mother's Christmas Cockenthrice ! The dish is composed of a chicken and pig cut at the waist and joined together with the pig as the head and the the chicken as the waist, all flavored with ginger and safron. Gluttony till the very end!

DeletedUser27791

1. SoKs
2. Ability to sell inventory items
3. GB to create goods for user selected ages
4. Diamond generating building
5. A new car :)

Status
Not open for further replies.