• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas in July Give away

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser26805

Dear Santa, My wish List
1. A Speakers corner, I joined this game in the middle of that Special Event, so of course not enough time to complete
2. I wish i could build just 10% of the "goodies" I've got in inventory, of course, then I'd just wish for another 10% LOL there's really no end to that.
3. I wish I could see what is in the Cave at the end of the river that runs by my Tavern. I'm in the Progressive Age & I'm sure the little guys in the boat are stealing my tavern Booze.
4. Either Elliott Ness, or Inspector Clouseau to investigate #3 (above)
5. A special Event Downsizing kit for the 2 Sets from the Summer Carnival just ended ( I'm sorry but 2 sets that take a total of 8 expansions (4 expansions /set) to build is just way too big.

I live in Norasil, (It's the only city I've got)

DeletedUser18644

I would like:

A Titan Arum Plant

I would like to see a new GB in the image of a military training academy. This GB would house/train 4 or so units. Those units would gain attack and defense capabilities the longer they stay, capped at a certain level. The units could be used as all others be removing them from the academy, and would also perish like any other unit.

World: Qunrir

DeletedUser30129

My x-mas wishlist:
Expansions
Diamonds
Rouge hideout
Any complete GB blue print
Titan Arum Plant

sirblu

Day 9 - 7/26/17 - Jaims
My Christmas Wish List

1. Sok's
2. FP packs
3. A new magical Puppy for my City
4. A magical Bone that can do magical things when activated
5. Hall of Fame
6. New Christmas Building that can generate multiple FP's but in a 2x2 space
7. The ability to trade inventory items
8. A temporary holding space (8x8 with a time limit say 2 hours) in the cities where bldgs could be temporarily moved while rearranging the city. It would just make it easier to move things around especially roads, while trying to maximize the utilized space.

DeletedUser30690

My Wish List:

1) I want the ability to trade items that I win with a friend.

2) I want 100 expansion slots.

3) I want 50- 8% defense torches for my city.

4) i want 20 monasteries with 20% defense each for my city.

5) 1 want the "ruins" part of the 3 piece queen king and ruins piece i accidentally deleted.

6) I want all goods and supply buildings to be 3x3.

7) I want more of the spinning wheel. Every day a spin for the popular items.

8) I want health for myself and everyone that needs it.

9) I want everyone to be happy.

10) I want peace on earth!

DeletedUser29377

300 FP :D (or any FP points appreciated!)
Expansions
Complete set of IT or Alcatraz BPs
Diamonds :D
Terrace Farms
Any great FP bonus buildings!

<3

DeletedUser21830

I wish for some prizes from Foe . Expansions that cost less and smaller buildings and stuff we have that we dont wont to keep to be giving as a gift to friends and Guildies. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.