• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas in July Give away

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser26805

Deal Santa in July, I wish for
1) how bout a Norse Set: around a Vallhalla Mead Hall... Woden, Freyja, Thor, Tyr/Twi, Loki, Fenris (each a main prize for a Special event, so you have to get them in subsequent Special events. Inno could sell them in future years for those who missed them
2) How bout a 1 time GB Specific downsizing kit (Would it really be so bad if Alcatraz were 9X7 instead of 10X7 with no reductions in rewards
3) I wish I knew if it was even possible to fit all of the GBs into my City (Personal Quest to build them all, but may not ever be doable) (or considering my Age I might "Kick the Bucket" before that happens. LOL)
4 ) How bout a " go to Forums" Tab at the top of the FOE game Home screen. Some of us Geriatrics are "Internet Challenged" (I can only find this thread through the current "Announcements"

Logically the only reason for a site like this is that someone is Trolling for information on the most popular items & for new Ideas to use in Future Special Events. So get more creative Guys. LOL

DeletedUser18644

I would like:

A Titan Arum Plant

I would like to see a new GB in the image of a military training academy. This GB would house/train 4 or so units. Those units would gain attack and defense capabilities the longer they stay, capped at a certain level. The units could be used as all others be removing them from the academy, and would also perish like any other unit.

World: Qunrir

DeletedUser30129

My x-mas wishlist:
Expansions
Diamonds
Rouge hideout
Any complete GB blue print
Titan Arum Plant

DeletedUser29816

My Christmas wish is for the everyone to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Anything else you want to grant to me would be appreciated in my "U" world.

DeletedUser30260

My Christmas wish list is;

1. To have a trip to Disney for my family with all expenses paid and a gracious amount of spending money.
  2. A blanket of snow over my city for Christmas.
  3. Goofy for my avatar.
  4. Bring back FP packages instead of putting them in my account to have to use.
  5. Be able to update my Monastery to current age.

DeletedUser30082

Dear Santa, my wishlist hasn't changed much... pieces of cherry set i am missing, a FoD, a SoK, lots of FP and world peace of course

Thank you!

DeletedUser6892

Again, a green tree python named Inno (preferably with a lot of blue but yellow is ok too, female is a plus)
An expansion for hitting 1 million, 5 million and 10 million points
A little FoE for dummies book to give out to new players that double as a heat source when burned during the zombie rafter rhino apocalypse that is sure to come
A better sense of humor

DeletedUser30016

Christmas Wish List

1) Free of chronic back pain
2) Financial freedom (or, at least, less chasing my tail)
3) FP Generators
4) A way to sell items won through events that I don't need/use
5) Rewards for consecutive log-ins

DeletedUser30153

SoK and such that produce FP. How about a 12hr clock instead of a 10 hr FP clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.