• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas Quests

DeletedUser

The newest announcement has a date for us, but sadly, the quest wants you to buy diamonds. So yeah, skipping that one.

The newest announcement was for a premium on diamond purchases, but frosty hasn't shown and there is no evidence that this is, in fact, the quest it just says "winter bonus" so we're jumping to conclusions. If you've got better than what I've seen please let us know.

Though I might point out to the promotional team that you need to remind people which time stamp applies when you post time-specific events. January 26th at 0:01 is not the same as the servers. Some people are going to try and get in under the wire and find that they're not getting the bonus and then you're going to hear complaints about the time stamp not being clear enough.

DeletedUser

Well, I do think 'ye be buggered' for skipping the combat one. My question is....WHERE IS FROSTY? Its 19:35 Eastern time, and i havent see flake nor crust of him to do the 25th quest....today is the 25th isnt it?

DeletedUser

Guys, I think you are all misreading the announcement! It says "A special Winter Bonus event awaits you! On December 26th, starting at 00:01 in the morning and ending at 23:59 at night, we will have a special winter Premium bonus. During this 24 hour period all players who buy premium will receive 10% more premium." There is no mention of this being Frosty's last quest. Innogames is offering a "Christmas present" to anyone interested in purchasing diamonds the day after Christmas.

We will get word out as soon as we know about the 25th quest. Merry Christmas.

DeletedUser2145

Ah, forgive me for the misunderstanding. I assumed since we're waiting for a bonus winter quest and this is a bonus winter event, it implied the same thing.

I guess we'll wait and see what Frosty has in store then.

DeletedUser3052

Arh. At least I won't be tearing my hair in trying to figure out what the 25th quest is. This gives me time to catch up on the two other worlds (Brisgard, Cirgard) I am building and playing on along with this (Arvahall).

DeletedUser

apart from the winter bonus sale on diamonds,my problem is i've been waiting for 2 days for the 24th quest to get the confectionary,and i did not skip a quest.

DeletedUser3052

hmmmm, I done the 24th quest just when it came out on the 24th and got the Confectionary (still in the inventory). Still waiting on the 25th... Devs you're killing us in suspense.

DeletedUser2942

I've completed all 24 quests, I have the Confectionary up & running but I'm still missing the 25th quest. Has anyone gotten the 25th yet, or is it the same for all of us?

DeletedUser

We still have no word on quest #25. All we know is that it will be before January 6.

DeletedUser3052

Aye Chihuahua!

They are killing us in suspense. Having Frosty on the screen with 24/25 completed is a bad omen for some. Well, don't know if I wanted a portrait of the snowman after all. Thought a bonus would be like a large amount of diamonds or something of worth, but a portrait? That's hitting below the belt, but I haven't thrown in the towel yet.

DeletedUser

when does the 25th quest come out? I havent skipped any and have been waiting for almost a week for the last quest to come out. Or at least I didnt tell it to skip any

DeletedUser1862

Aye Chihuahua!

They are killing us in suspense. Having Frosty on the screen with 24/25 completed is a bad omen for some. Well, don't know if I wanted a portrait of the snowman after all. Thought a bonus would be like a large amount of diamonds or something of worth, but a portrait? That's hitting below the belt, but I haven't thrown in the towel yet.
Well, we don't know what the reward of the quest itself will be, just that the 25th winter quest is going to give us the portrait.
If it's anything like the rest of the winter quests, the reward will be worth it.

DeletedUser

I don't think I've missed anything either. But if the final quest has anything to do with making a monetary purchase, then I'll not be completing all of the quests. I don't plan on spending ANY moneys on this game, folks. Not a coiner I be!

DeletedUser

........ if the final quest has anything to do with making a monetary purchase, then I'll not be completing all of the quests.........

I have yet to encounter a quest asking me to spend diamonds. On the contrary - many of them give diamonds as a reward.

DeletedUser3215

Do we know when the bonus quest will be released? Or is there a specific trigger? I've completed all 24 (I love the confectionery... except for the sound effect), but I'd like to get that 25th one off my board.

It now December 28th and I'm still waiting for the 25th quest to become available too ..... not that a frosty portrait is crucial, but just like to do all available bonus quests.
Also, I recommend disabling the sound effects and/or music if you don't like the sounds, which can be found in the very bottom-left corner of the game screen.

DeletedUser2942

So, got the quest last night - Gain 4 of each of the following: Brick, Rope, Salt, Dried Herbs & Glass
Reward: 2 Trebuchets

I gained all but the Bricks - I've got a Brickworks going & should have the last two needed in 2 hours.

But, the quest has disappeared. It no longer shows on the left side with the rest of the quests. Is it too late to finish this one? I'm so confused. Where did the quest go? I know it didn't complete. :/