• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas Quests

DeletedUser3052

So each quest (on the 25th) is different and based on the age a person is currently in. On mine it's asking for 4 of the following: copper, granite, alabaster, gold, and honey. LOL

DeletedUser

So, I've gained 4 each of my goods and the quest will not complete. It still shows 16 out of 20. So, I thought I may have missed one and doubled up on another. So, I gained 4 each of all the goods once more and it still shows 16 out of 20. Am I missing something or just a bug in my game?

DeletedUser

So, I've gained 4 each of my goods and the quest will not complete. It still shows 16 out of 20. So, I thought I may have missed one and doubled up on another. So, I gained 4 each of all the goods once more and it still shows 16 out of 20. Am I missing something or just a bug in my game?

You still need 4 paper ;-)

DeletedUser

According to my Event History, I received 4 paper in exchange for 4 tar on 12/31/12 at 5:18am and I also received 5 paper in exchange for 5 tar on 12/31/12 at 2:46pm...unless I'm reading it wrong....

DeletedUser

According to my Event History, I received 4 paper in exchange for 4 tar on 12/31/12 at 5:18am and I also received 5 paper in exchange for 5 tar on 12/31/12 at 2:46pm...unless I'm reading it wrong....

All I know is that between the time you accepted the quest and the time I checked on your account, there were no paper movements in your log. Glad it's resolved for you now.