• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

city defense

William3

no matter how a player tries to build their city def it is not possible to compete with 6 rogues and 2 warriors. many players dont even try to build defense because it is futile. inno has provided many new buildings with def boosts but is no where near being effective. if inno is serious about helping players defending their cities may i suggest that the AI that does the fighting only attacks the rogues every other time instead of every time. at least that my give those who are trying to defend and even chance. ******* i do not use rogues in def. i was saying that when the attacker has 6 rogues it is almost impossible to defend.

Last edited:

Sharmon the Impaler

no matter how a player tries to build their city def it is not possible to compete with 6 rogues and 2 warriors. many players dont even try to build defense because it is futile. inno has provided many new buildings with def boosts but is no where near being effective. if inno is serious about helping players defending their cities may i suggest that the AI that does the fighting only attacks the rogues every other time instead of every time. at least that my give those who are trying to defend and even chance.
Never use rogues for defense.

jaymoney23456

Most established players don't have a need to concern themselves with being plundered. Only use for city D right now is in GE 5 and a tad in PvP tower but most will lose to someone there regardless of defense or army configuration there. City D in QI is a bit of a separate issue too given most buildings in main city are irrelevant to it.

Xenosaur

no matter how a player tries to build their city def it is not possible to compete with 6 rogues and 2 warriors. many players dont even try to build defense because it is futile. inno has provided many new buildings with def boosts but is no where near being effective. if inno is serious about helping players defending their cities may i suggest that the AI that does the fighting only attacks the rogues every other time instead of every time. at least that my give those who are trying to defend and even chance.

When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail. There are other very successful strategies to city defense than the mono-solution of simply - relying on warrior boosts. You'll have to figure them out, but that's the fun of the game.

6 + 2 wouldn't be the defense I'd use, so I do agree with those who have, and will propose that to you. Most savvy PvP attackers take out the "2" with surgical precision, then finish off the 6 rogues.

So yes, 2000/2000 probably won't work either with the configuration (6+2) you're attempting to use, so think outside the box on how to solve your problem.

jaymoney23456

When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail. There are other very successful strategies to city defense than the mono-solution of simply - relying on warrior boosts. You'll have to figure them out, but that's the fun of the game.

6 + 2 wouldn't be the defense I'd use, so I do agree with those who have, and will propose that to you. Most savvy PvP attackers take out the "2" with surgical precision, then finish off the 6 rogues.

So yes, 2000/2000 probably won't work either with the configuration (6+2) you're attempting to use, so think outside the box on how to solve your problem.
Most savvy players are not so worried about pvp either the hood tower or the pvp tower you click on to get to in your city to bother with manual fighting lol