• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

city progress of players

Mor-Rioghain

Okay. Just rearranged it - again! I think it's ... orderly. It won't take me long to mess it all up again! This year's events have been pretty good to me but there were a few not-so-stellar moments. The lack of a Panda Shrine and the Vineyard are notable exceptions. My best events were Forge Bowl, Halloween, and the current Winter Event.

I kind of went overboard on my spending budget on those three but am happy with the results. I added 2 Ketebo Delights, earned and then upgraded to 11 Nutcrackers so am producing the desired Mass Self-Aid kit daily, and so far have earned 3 Majestic Winter Wonderlands. I know that reef for my Pirate's Hideout is humongous but that's a pretty piece of change when my L92 BG hits - 101x2+20% fp boost from Forgotten Temple=242 fps! :D

I typically arrange my city from upper right to lower left but decided to try out lines going from left to right with some interesting results. I have exactly 8 tiles of unused space! lol (Hoping my BG collects go a bit easier with these straight lines....) (Did a 'cold collect' earlier today -- no BG, just city -- and netted just under 1400 FPs. That was a nice Cha-Ching moment as I'd never been able to get it above 1200 before!)

Attachments

• Danae screenshot2.jpg
    Danae screenshot2.jpg
    365.7 KB · Views: 11

PJS299

Wow...wow...wow! Love seeing all these cities! Beginner here that just today aged to Iron Age. I've read not to progress too fast, so I'm taking that advice and will probably camp here for a bit.
Iron Age is awesome! A great place to stop and build up points. Fighting is very easy (8 ballistas), and it is relatively easy to get GBs.

Dursland

And here is my city after Winter Event and before Wildlife/St Patrick's changes. I don't know how much longer I can go using this layout, I have 4 unused expansions below my Winter Pyramids + Tower of Champions and no more roadless buildings to place.

Once I finish the column and get my city back to a square, I'm looking at one heck of a redesign with hundreds of buildings.

As you can see I've made changes to accommodate Space Carrier, which got me through AF in 10 days. And now has me researching OF terminal on Monday after reaching OF the previous Thursday.

Got Pyramids, Santa's Showtime, Golden Ketebos. Most of my nutcrackers are upgraded already, only a few to go. I've finally replaced Eagle Mountains with Labs - leaving the sole House of Wolf as the only non-2023 building in my city (aside from GBs and settlement buildings).

I'm replacing 2 Summerholds to put down Flamingos and a few Cartographers to put down Gators so no redesign needed for now. Goal is to finally break 2000% attacker's defense.

OGzIqRH.jpg

Red Stats: 3208/1945%
Blue Stats: 2774/2289%

jaymoney23456

Long ago, my mentor talked me into skipping Tomorrow and stepping into Future. Of course, all good, all fun. Unfortunately, I only spent 6-7 months there and was barely 1000/600, thinking I was the bee’s knees. But bee’s knees have no value and it sucked for a few months. Losing GE battles (me?), lightly hobbled in GbG, I reviewed & redefined my game. As I balanced my Cirgard city out, I applied all my lessons to my relatively fresh Tuulech city. And it all boils down to 6 months per age, at minimum. I’m looking at June for PM and all the joy of Machine Gun Nests. Probably spend 8 months or more in PM and Contemporary.
No need to spend 6 months per age. Some ages are well suited to camping though: Indy or especially PE with advanced units. FE is another great age to camp in. Staying for a time in SAM is good to build up special resources and its a fairly good fighting age. Best age to camp in imo is SAAB -probably the best fighting age in the game aside from having higher age units in Indy/PE. I went from PE to FE in about a week and I could have done it in a day if I didn't want to farm diamonds in each age from quests with the CF boost. I know players who go from PE to FE in an hour or two. Its also best to get through AF and OF asap since they both suck for fighting.

jaymoney23456

And here is my city after Winter Event and before Wildlife/St Patrick's changes. I don't know how much longer I can go using this layout, I have 4 unused expansions below my Winter Pyramids + Tower of Champions and no more roadless buildings to place.

Once I finish the column and get my city back to a square, I'm looking at one heck of a redesign with hundreds of buildings.

As you can see I've made changes to accommodate Space Carrier, which got me through AF in 10 days. And now has me researching OF terminal on Monday after reaching OF the previous Thursday.

Got Pyramids, Santa's Showtime, Golden Ketebos. Most of my nutcrackers are upgraded already, only a few to go. I've finally replaced Eagle Mountains with Labs - leaving the sole House of Wolf as the only non-2023 building in my city (aside from GBs and settlement buildings).

I'm replacing 2 Summerholds to put down Flamingos and a few Cartographers to put down Gators so no redesign needed for now. Goal is to finally break 2000% attacker's defense.

OGzIqRH.jpg

Red Stats: 3208/1945%
Blue Stats: 2774/2289%
Not sure I would boast about your attack stats given this city is nothing more than insert credit card and continue. Sure inno needs the spenders to keep the lights on but this isn't actually playing the game with any kind of strategy or skill other than spend, spend, spend. lol

Sharmon the Impaler

Not sure I would boast about your attack stats given this city is nothing more than insert credit card and continue. Sure inno needs the spenders to keep the lights on but this isn't actually playing the game with any kind of strategy or skill other than spend, spend, spend. lol
What a vulgar little man you are. What gives you the right to be rude like that to someone because of what they choose to spend their money on ? If the game leaves you feeling this bitter and spiteful you should go really.

Dursland

It's true, if I was fully free to play my stats would be much lower, and I would be really bored lol.

I spent less on this game in 2023 than a lot of people spend on a daily starbucks so I don't feel too bad.

My 3 diamond farms supply a lot of it, and if it wasn't for the event passes I would be spending very little.

It's a hobby that takes up a lot of my time and keeps me indoors, I don't mind spending a bit on it.

jaymoney23456

What a vulgar little man you are. What gives you the right to be rude like that to someone because of what they choose to spend their money on ? If the game leaves you feeling this bitter and spiteful you should go really.
blah blah blah-its not really much of a game if players can get such a huge advantage by outspending others. If inno needs more income it should be a monthly membership like xbox live or something. Keep the playing field level for all the players instead of having contest to see who can spend the most. Seems like you might be one of the big spenders too given how offended you got about a comment that wasn't in reply to something you posted.

Graviton

It's true, if I was fully free to play my stats would be much lower, and I would be really bored lol.

I spent less on this game in 2023 than a lot of people spend on a daily starbucks so I don't feel too bad.

My 3 diamond farms supply a lot of it, and if it wasn't for the event passes I would be spending very little.

It's a hobby that takes up a lot of my time and keeps me indoors, I don't mind spending a bit on it.
You don't need to explain yourself to anybody. Thank you for spending so I don't have to! :D Very few of us resent spenders, and those who do can be easily dismissed.

Dursland

No updated screenshot this time. Not much has changed, other than replacing some Cartographers with Gators and a couple Sunhavens with Flamingos.

What I wanted to post about was my era progress.

On Jan 4th I aged up to Arctic Future. Then Jan 18th I aged up to Oceanic Future.

Space Carrier got me through AF in 10 days on its first run (waited for GBG to age up). Took it to 69 then deleted and rebuilt in OF. Then took it to 69 again and deleted, then rebuilt. I'm on my third iteration of Space Carrier and have it at 57.

My plan is to level it up 2-3 times a day and hopefully make it to VF by Wednesday. I think I'm going to end up short a few hundred Orichalcum though. But I can age up by Saturday at the latest, which is Feb 17th.

That will mean I spent 14 days in AF and less than a month in OF. All thanks to Space Carrier, and unlocking OF Terminal upgrades as quickly as possible.