• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

City Shield...in SAT???

DreadfulCadillac

(FE Player here) If I'm purposefully resetting all of my collections to a specific time over a day or two (resulting in lots of intentionally uncollected productions), I'll sometimes activate a city shield just too ward off any would-be plunderers. Perhaps that's what they are doing?

Emberguard

Really??? :D

Nothing wrong with putting up a City Shield if they have a plunderer that's just not rotating out of the 'hood. By the time you reach Titan you're quite likely to have a lot of excess Tavern Silver in stock and not much to spend it on, and less players to rotate between the neighborhoods.

Besides. If you activate a boost in the Friends Tavern you won't get certain Daily Challenges while it's active.

And yes, a lot of buildings can't be plundered. But some buildings can still be plundered and are unable to be Aided (like the Sleigh Builder for example) or have low Aid priority (such as the Chain Links as these don't need Aid to produce but can still be Motivated)

Jackshat

It just tickles me that someone's concerned about being plundered in SAT. I only recently decided to start peeking into plunder for those who don't put up a city defense. ;)

Darkest.Knight

Haven't had any big plunderers visit in quite a while, doesn't seem too many players bother as they move up into space ages.

OldeDog

(FE Player here) If I'm purposefully resetting all of my collections to a specific time over a day or two (resulting in lots of intentionally uncollected productions), I'll sometimes activate a city shield just too ward off any would-be plunderers. Perhaps that's what they are doing?
Exactly

Orius Maximus

My city shield is having enough friends to keep me fully motivated, hell I usually run out of buildings to be polivated. Any I don't the use buildings that can't be motivated because they're pretty much outdated at this point.