• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

City Treasury

Stay Rita

Just an idea so don't sweat trying to pick it apart but maybe expand on it or better improve it or just leave your feedback.

City Treasury where you can invest diamonds or forge points on "city bonds" at intervals of 7, 14, or 30 days. Diamonds or Forge points may be taken back before the designated interval, but no interest will be collected.

NO idea on the MAXIMUM amount you can invest maybe upgrade it like the tavern to increase the maximum amount you can invest. I know not many players have a TON of diamonds but a lot have a ton of fps so maybe this will be better for FPS? any ideas? If diamonds are chosen it's only limited to one world to curve the abuse ig. This is why I feel it would be better to use fps instead of diamonds. But if diamonds are chosen then only limit to one world out of the rest you play to limit the use of abuse IMAGINE

I Know don't suggest PROPOSALS that include diamonds so chillout just want to see what everyone thinks on this or maybe even change the stats or build on this.

7 Day Certificate 3% Return on Investment.

14 Day Certificate 27% Return on Investment.

30 Day Certificate : 85% Return on Investment.

X amount of levels will increase the return by X%?

This is designed to be a safe investment with a 100% guaranteed return and total access to whatever you're investing with. It's a gateway into learning investing in this game and no more second-guessing is this player active? Are they leveling their gb? when will I get my return back when donating to GBS for profit? It's built for your causal and everyday players.

Last edited: