• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Color Guard

DeletedUser25349

The Color Guard state that their bonus does not stack... is that with each other or with great buildings or both? When i look at my stats with a color guard in the group they only receive the GBs attribute % which is actually less than the color guards total. So having any GB attributes cancel the color guards?? even if its higher at the moment??

DeletedUser8152

With each other. If you have two color guards it is still just +12%. But it adds to any other bonuses you might have, from GBs or even a drummer.

DeletedUser9184

There's a bug when using them in defense as its boost will override any GB boosts, but I'm not sure if it's a visual or actual error.

DeletedUser13452

On beta, I noticed that the bonus will stack with a champ. Creates a pretty powerful champ. Is this as intended? Do you know? And, if not...shhhh, don't tell INNO. LOL :p

DeletedUser25382

I really hope Inno makes both the Shrine of Inspiration and color guard better. I think a lot of people will end up putting them down and deleting buildings just to clear there inventory. Shrine pays less then residences from a my lower age and gives prints I already have a ton of. Color guards can barley kill a spearman. Very disappointing.

tuco013

this egg hunts disappointing....i got two 120 egg color guards in a row and after the 2nd guard you have to pay 50 diamonds per guard and they don't seem like they're worth it.i'll call bullshite if i get a third one.

DeletedUser24774

I suspect that I'm in the slim minority, but I kind of dig the color guard. Could he be more useful at higher levels? Absolutely. But I'm using unattached CG (from silver chest) in IA GvG, and they are pretty fun combined with drummers. I think the way they smack people with their banners is pretty amusing. But would I want 3+ color guard camps? Heck no. Inno really screwed up with the static Easter chest options.

tuco013

i officially call BULLSHITE!!!!i now have three i'm minus 360 eggs and no room to build more than one:(
they should at least allow us to trade them.

DeletedUser10415

A better idea would be to give event buildings a coin and supply value so undesirable ones could be built and sold so they're at least worth something.

tuco013

i officially call BULLSHITE!!!!i now have three i'm minus 360 eggs and no room to build more than one:(
they should at least allow us to trade them.
so jokes on me....it can only be because of this statement that now no matter what my prize says(it said i won the drummer)my inventory shows 3 color guards in my inventory(4 total now)and no drummer,i guess this is how you fuk with people who are vocal ........SO as of this day what ever day it is and it has been entertaining but FOE can officially kiss my ArSe!!!i will be deleting both accounts i have!bunch of kitties!!!!
me myself Tuco013 & fbuddy013 bid you a fuk off and have a nice day!

DeletedUser15042

and the paranoid flounce adds special savor...
Good catch. But maybe he is right. I am sure that Inno has the time to come to the forums and read all the posts to find ones that are calling them out. Then out of 10s of thousands of accounts, go to an account and change what prize they get from an event.

ITS A CONSPIRACY!!!!

Algona

so jokes on me....it can only be because of this statement that now no matter what my prize says(it said i won the drummer)my inventory shows 3 color guards in my inventory(4 total now)and no drummer,i guess this is how you fuk with people who are vocal ........SO as of this day what ever day it is and it has been entertaining but FOE can officially kiss my ArSe!!!i will be deleting both accounts i have!bunch of kitties!!!!
me myself Tuco013 & fbuddy013 bid you a fuk off and have a nice day!

Can I have your diamonds?

DeletedUser18225

With each other. If you have two color guards it is still just +12%. But it adds to any other bonuses you might have, from GBs or even a drummer.

You are wrong. Just built the CG camp. Checked my percentages before I added one to the active troops. Added one. No change because I was already over 12%. My view: color guard sucks. I will delete it. Unless it does really add 12% to whatever your attack/defense bonus is from GB. I realize it's a new unit, but so far it doesn't work.

tuco013

Rage quits are the best!!!
It's not about rage,it's about joining a game thats unjust and CONTROLLED (in all ways)by the people who run this place.i'm surprised they haven't deleted my comments....yet!it's one thing to try and get people to buy items and it's another to pull this BS!
This is one of the best ever, IF it actually happens!
It happened.I wouldn't just leave after being here for the last few weeks if not months in five different cities for anything other than this kind of control!
F the man! lol

Can I have your diamonds?
tell me how and i will.....i have five cities and total about2-300 diamonds but tell me quick
i've already deleted it from my ipad,links on pc and this forums the last thing to goso if theres a way let me know and you can have them