• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

'contact support' ignoring me

DeletedUser32426

It is 3:21 pm central time in USA. Since this morning I have a ticket about not receiving the "check mark" to collect energy drinks in the soccer game. Their last response was that I need to infiltrate the sectors....but I replied that I read the question mark which states that if I acquire the entire province that that will complete that quest. Who do I call next?

DeletedUser31592

If you've already gotten one response, you are doing well. An initial response usually takes 24-72 hours in my experience. (Other than a "thank you for the message. We will get back to you shortly" type thing.)

DeletedUser32426

If you've already gotten one response, you are doing well. An initial response usually takes 24-72 hours in my experience. (Other than a "thank you for the message. We will get back to you shortly" type thing.)
In the mean time, while I wait, the soccer game is ticking off the clock....

wolfhoundtoo

You do realize that once you responded that probably meant it got bumped beyond the volunteer ticket responders (the mods) to someone that presumably can access your game account.

Given that (as Agent said) you have weeks to go on the event yet, I'm not feeling the super urgency here.

DeletedUser26965

Their last response was that I need to infiltrate the sectors....but I replied that I read the question mark which states that if I acquire the entire province that that will complete that quest.
There's only one quest in the event I can see with infiltrate, Quest 39 "Have the first difficulty in the Guild Expedition solved OR Infiltrate 5 sectors"
http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/2018_FoE_Soccer_Cup_Event

I'm past that now and can't check but from my experience if you have a condition to infiltrate five sectors then you have to infiltrate five sectors, you can't just conquer a province to satisfy infiltrating sectors. HOWEVER, in story quests if the condition says "infiltrate x sectors of x province" and you just conquer that province the quest will complete but that is STORY quests NOT EVENT quests.

RazorbackPirate

DeletedUser32426

My problem is the question mark icon..info portion. It sates that if all the sectors are acquired in the campaign map, then the condition is met. I had Rantford open at that time with only 1 sector to work with. All my provinces (at that time were acquired). I re-read that question mark to make sure because all I had to do was purchase with coins the 2 FP to trade goods to complete that sector. What is the problem with giving me the check mark to collect 60 drinks so I can go forward? My scout was traveling and will soon open a province. Support is just waiting for that to happen to hammer me into completing the task...I have already completed that task as per the question mark icon.

Freshmeboy

Wow...you are giving support far too much credit in watching your game. They are not Big Brother, this is not a conspiracy and you have not fulfilled the task as it has been written. All the sectors of your campaign MAP have NOT been acquired as you have a scout en route....Make sense...?

DeletedUser26965

My problem is the question mark icon..info portion. It sates that if all the sectors are acquired in the campaign map, then the condition is met. I had Rantford open at that time with only 1 sector to work with. All my provinces (at that time were acquired). I re-read that question mark to make sure because all I had to do was purchase with coins the 2 FP to trade goods to complete that sector. What is the problem with giving me the check mark to collect 60 drinks so I can go forward? My scout was traveling and will soon open a province. Support is just waiting for that to happen to hammer me into completing the task...I have already completed that task as per the question mark icon.
Ah, I see what you're saying now, I'll just repeat the sentiment freshmeboy mentioned, when it says "all the sectors are acquired in the campaign map" that means if you have the entire world map complete it will autocomplete, as long as there are still provinces left on the map anywhere in the world then it won't.

hgghh.gif

http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Continent_Maps

DeletedUser32426

Ah, I see what you're saying now, I'll just repeat the sentiment freshmeboy mentioned, when it says "all the sectors are acquired in the campaign map" that means if you have the entire world map complete it will autocomplete, as long as there are still provinces left on the map anywhere in the world then it won't.

View attachment 10410

http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Continent_Maps
Then the question mark statement is misleading and the wording should reflect what you are saying. It says sectors and not provinces in the world map

DeletedUser26965

Then the question mark statement is misleading and the wording should reflect what you are saying. It says sectors and not provinces in the world map
I'm not sure how it is misleading. It seems pretty clear to me though I guess possibly there's some other way to word it but not sure what that would be.

DeletedUser33045

I agree with Blue Moon2 .. Do you want me to put this on my facebook page to alert all my friends about how they mislead people

DeletedUser26965

I agree with Blue Moon2 .. Do you want me to put this on my facebook page to alert all my friends about how they mislead people
How is it misleading? I'm genuinely curious on that point because I can't see how it is.

Agent327

And there are no sectors in provinces?

Yes please. Show everyone that if you do nut understand something very simple it is misleading.

Provinces hold sectors. If there are provinces open there are sectors open. Please show all your friends you do not understand this.

DeletedUser32426

And there are no sectors in provinces?

Yes please. Show everyone that if you do nut understand something very simple it is misleading.

Provinces hold sectors. If there are provinces open there are sectors open. Please show all your friends you do not understand this.

The timing of my "problem" there were no provinces open to 'play" the game in. I had completed all the sectors and provinces at that time. The scout will open new provinces when He/She gets there. I feel that I did the quest correctly and deserve the check mark showing completion in order to gather the drinks

DeletedUser32426

THIS IS THE CONVERSATION WITH CONTACT SUPPORT,, AS OF YET. NO RESPONSE FROM A 'SUPERVISOR"

Did not receive the energy drinks for a quest

blue moon22018-06-26 07:18:13
Soccer game quest was to either a guild quest or infiltrate .. quest is won if all sectors have been acquired. The last sector of Rantford was acquired this morning and I did not get the drinks (60). Please let me know if you can 'fix" this. Thanks
Forge of Empires - Customer Support2018-06-26 08:22:26
Hello blue moon2,

Thank you for contacting Support. Your concern is important to us. We are reviewing your ticket and will reply as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Respectfully,

Jabbah
Ingame Moderator
Forge of Empires, U.S.
blue moon22018-06-26 10:24:16
Update: I needed to let you know that my scout is traveling to another province...therefore, I believe that I met the quest request.
Forge of Empires - Customer Support2018-06-26 12:31:32
Hello blue moon2,

Sorry to hear that you are having problems with the game. I have read your ticket and reviewed your account. Infiltrate 5 sectors or complete guild expedition level one. Let me know if you need further assistance with the game.

Respectfully,

John Wick
Ingame Moderator
Forge of Empires, U.S.
blue moon22018-06-26 13:00:58
Yes, I did this quest. The info icon says if I acquire the entire province (which I did) then it would count as having been completed. I don't see the check mark in the soccer game to collect the 60 drinks.Please provide the check mark so I can collect these 60 drinks.
Forge of Empires - Customer Support2018-06-26 13:37:31
Infiltrate 5 sectors or complete guild expedition level one and the quest will complete. That information about controlling a sector is not relevant for your situation as you have additional provinces that can be infiltrated.

Respectfully,

John Wick
Ingame Moderator
Forge of Empires, U.S.
blue moon22018-06-26 13:51:23
What provinces are you talking about....the scout is traveling to open up a province. I have acquired all that were available at that time. Just give me the check mark to collect the 60 drinks. PLEASE
Forge of Empires - Customer Support2018-06-26 14:05:37
At 6/25/18, 8:34:44 PM you accepted the quest since then you have not infiltrated any sectors. You need to infiltrate 5 sectors, infiltrate requires coins it will weaken the army of respective sector. This is different from negotiate.

On mobile you must click attack first it will take you to second screen and before executing attack you will have option to infiltrate.

Respectfully,

John Wick
Ingame Moderator
Forge of Empires, U.S.
blue moon22018-06-26 14:15:19
The question mark says differently... I can acquire all the sectors in a province. That was Rantford. I purchased with coins 2 fp in order to trade to complete that sector...which completed that province. I purchased the fp because I read the question mark info
Forge of Empires - Customer Support2018-06-26 22:00:30
Unfortunately if you want to complete the quest you will need to do as I have suggested. If not it will not complete. Let me know if you need further assistance with the game.

Respectfully,

John Wick
Ingame Moderator
Forge of Empires, U.S.
blue moon22018-06-27 07:29:21
Yes, I need further assistance for a SUPERVISOR to look into the wording of the question mark which states that if all the sectors are acquired then it satisfies that quest. Rantford had one sector left and that was the one that I completed to get the quest done.
Rate our helpfulness!

Upload image

DeletedUser26965

The timing of my "problem" there were no provinces open to 'play" the game in.
That's simply a misunderstanding on your part. I've tried now to explain so you can understand the issue and apparently so did the in game mod.

When you say you had no province open, them being "open" has nothing to do with it. If there are province still in your map that have yet to be conquered, whether or not you have them open or explored yet doesn't matter, the quest still sees you have sectors somewhere on the map that can be infiltrated, it doesn't matter if you got to them yet.

The question mark told you that if "all the sectors are acquired in the campaign map" the quest auto completes which it in fact does, nothing is misleading in that statement, I know because I have the map entirely done, you do not therefore you have sectors somewhere that can still be infiltrated, just because you haven't gotten to those sectors yet doesn't mean anything.

Here's my map;

my-map.gif

See how it's all green?(the red is GvG) That means "all the sectors are acquired in the campaign map" and the quest would autocomplete.

Here's another map of mine from another city;

another-map.gif

That's a lot of sectors still available, the red one and the ones under the clouds I've yet to get to all count as sectors that can still be infiltrated. Only when you conquer them ALL will quests like that autocomplete.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32426

That's simply a misunderstanding on your part. I've tried now to explain so you can understand the issue and apparently so did the in game mod.

When you say you had no province open, them being "open" has nothing to do with it. If there are province still in your map that have yet to be conquered, whether or not you have them open or explored yet doesn't matter, the quest still sees you have sectors somewhere on the map that can be infiltrated, it doesn't matter if you got to them yet.

The question mark told you that if "all the sectors are acquired in the campaign map" the quest auto completes which it in fact does, nothing is misleading in that statement, I know because I have the map entirely done, you do not therefore you have sectors somewhere that can still be infiltrated, just because you haven't gotten to those sectors yet doesn't mean anything.

Here's my map;

View attachment 10411

See how it's all green?(the red is GvG) That means "all the sectors are acquired in the campaign map" and the quest would autocomplete.
That is stupid to think you have to win the game to get the quest completed.