• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

'contact support' ignoring me

DeletedUser26965

That is stupid to think you have to win the game to get the quest completed.
You don't, but if you want those type quests to just auto complete for you then yeah there has to be nothing in game for it to do. The same goes for GE or Tech quests. If you have all of GE 64 completed the GE quests will autocomplete, if you have all the tech done then tech quests will auto complete. But if you have any of those things left then yeah you have to do them for the quest.

Freshmeboy

And have you acquired all the sectors in all the provinces in all the map...? NO. Quit whining, I explained it, SJS explained it (better) and the mod explained it (even better and more politely) ...if you don't get it by now then you don't deserve the damn sports drinks...

DeletedUser26182

Bluemoon, when you complete a Province and if you did NOT infiltrate any sector(s) within that province, then it will not show that quest as complete. That has been my experience with those types of quests. You will just have to wait until your scout is finished before you can infiltrate. Frustrating, yes, but that's just how the game goes.

wolfhoundtoo

so to sum up support isn't ignoring you. In fact they accurately told you what you need to do to complete the quest...….you just decided that you disagree with them and that you should get your way because you say so.

No where in the text that you are quoting does it say open provinces and as at least one other poster pointed out it says "campaign map". Your misunderstanding of what that meant is on you not support.

RazorbackPirate

You have two choices either infiltrate 5 sectors or complete Level 1 GE. The way I read the history of what you wrote both here and to support is that you didn't even infiltrate the one sector you had open. You just negotiated to acquire it. You have not yet infiltrated even one sector and not even mentioning GE, it sounds like you've not even completed a single encounter. So if you have yet to infiltrate a single province, and you have yet to complete a single encounter in GE It's not a surprise to me it won't autocomplete. Having done neither of these two things, you haven't even started on the quest.

Agent327

The timing of my "problem" there were no provinces open to 'play" the game in. I had completed all the sectors and provinces at that time. The scout will open new provinces when He/She gets there.

So you had not completed all the sectors and provinces at that time. That your scout is on its way is your problem. Your timing is bad.

I feel that I did the quest correctly and deserve the check mark showing completion in order to gather the drinks

You can feel whatever you want. You did not do the quest yet!