• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contest day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19122

1. smoke missing from stack
2. top piece missing from lamp post
3. statue missing from top of building
4. woman missing in front of building in background
5. red flag missing in background
6. woman missing by lamp post on right hand sideLoading_Screen_Different.jpg

DeletedUser35622

4 changes identified

Attachments

• FOE Contest Day 1.jpg
    FOE Contest Day 1.jpg
    576.9 KB · Views: 1

romeno

I'm actually uploading the original screen highlighting the pieces that are missing on the changed screen. Hope that it is ok.

Attachments

• differences.jpg
    differences.jpg
    327.8 KB · Views: 2

DeletedUser39085

The spire on top of the capital and the lady to the right of the street car are both missing.

Attachments

• Loading_Screen_Different_edit.jpg
    Loading_Screen_Different_edit.jpg
    406.7 KB · Views: 0

DeletedUser39089

differences circled

Attachments

• Loading_Screen_Different.jpg
    Loading_Screen_Different.jpg
    359.9 KB · Views: 2

DeletedUser27322

i found seven.. for 700 diamonds ! :)

Attachments

• Loading_Screen_Different.jpg
    422.3 KB · Views: 0

DeletedUser25235

From Left to right:
1) Smoke is missing from the triple chimney
2) The statue is missing from the Dome
3) Lady is missing from the sidewalk
foursuns_FOE1_Diffs.jpg

DeletedUser39061

There are 7 differences for Day one......the spire at top of capitol, the spire/banner to right of capitol/fountain, the little boy missing to right of fountain, the cross on spire in skyline at right, the smoke from chimney at top left, the nob on top of lantern at far left, the lady between trolley and lantern at far right

DeletedUser38646

i tried to load pic. but ill say i found 6 but 1 might not count. steeple is missing on 2. the smoke is missing in 2.) missing lady near statue in 2. lady near trolly on right side missing. and flag between 2 buildings in background missing. and to me the pic in 2 is much brighter.

DeletedUser39075

FoE_Logo_AnniversaryResize.png
Greetings, Queens and Kings!

For the first day of this little celebration, we're asking you to spot the differences in the following loading screen many of you will be familiar with:

Loading_Screen_1.jpg

Let us know how many differences you can spot - and mark them on the changed loading screen. Make sure to attach the answer to your response!

For this contest, 7 players can win 700 diamonds! Have fun puzzling!

Please submit the correct answer until April 22, 2019. We will pick the 7 lucky winners from all correct answers! :)

If you wish to leave any feedback about the Anniversary Contest, please click here.

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

P.S. To help those having trouble uploading their answer, the best way would be to download the picture above by saving it to your device, then circle the differences, for example, in Microsoft Paint. Once you have your finished answers, click the Upload File (see below) when replying to attach them:

UploadAnswer.png
diff.JPG

DeletedUser28271

the figure or statue is not present on top of the dome, and the woman is not on the sidewalk between the lantern and the trolley on the right side

DeletedUser39090

1. Statue on Dome gone, 2. Cross on Steeple gone, and 3. Person to the right of street car gone.

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-17_8-21-18.jpeg
    upload_2019-4-17_8-21-18.jpeg
    323.6 KB · Views: 1
6 differences
1. Smoke from chimneys
2. Statue on Capitol dome
3. Woman by fountain
4. Banner to right of Capitol
5. Ornament on steeple
6 Woman by trolleyLoading_Screen_Different.jpg

Status