• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contest day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser37453

FoE_Logo_AnniversaryResize.png
Greetings, Queens and Kings!

For the first day of this little celebration, we're asking you to spot the differences in the following loading screen many of you will be familiar with:

Loading_Screen_1.jpg

Loading_Screen_Different.jpg

Let us know how many differences you can spot - and mark them on the changed loading screen. Make sure to attach the answer to your response!

For this contest, 7 players can win 700 diamonds! Have fun puzzling!

Please submit the correct answer until April 22, 2019. We will pick the 7 lucky winners from all correct answers! :)

If you wish to leave any feedback about the Anniversary Contest, please click here.

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

P.S. To help those having trouble uploading their answer, the best way would be to download the picture above by saving it to your device, then circle the differences, for example, in Microsoft Paint. Once you have your finished answers, click the Upload File (see below) when replying to attach them:

UploadAnswer.png

Attachments

• Loading_Screen_Different-1.jpg
    Loading_Screen_Different-1.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 0

DeletedUser26173

I found 4. The picture is posted. #1, missing spire on cupola, #2, smoke missing from chimneys on the left of frame; #3, person missing from in front of capitol building, and #4, woman missing on the sidewalk, right side of frame, just behind streetcar. (image may have been to big to upload)

DeletedUser36033

Posting this was shadow input, maybe have someone test posting a reply, the remake was very fuzzy and hard to make out. 7 areas I found: The lamp topper, building header, Capitol vestibule, and 2 flags, ladies purse and lady in front of trolley.

Attachments

• FOE picture.jpg
    FOE picture.jpg
    508 KB · Views: 1

DeletedUser39398

all the circled objects are not in the changed loading picture

Attachments

• Loading_Screen_1.jpg
    Loading_Screen_1.jpg
    415.2 KB · Views: 1

DeletedUser33606

I only saw one difference

Attachments

• Loading_Screen_Answer.jpg
    Loading_Screen_Answer.jpg
    336.5 KB · Views: 1

DeletedUser39451

spire missing on capital smoke missing from left 3 pipe smoke stack small ball missing from left lamp post women missing right side by trolley car

DeletedUser39460

The figure atop the dome is missing. The woman standing near the street car is missing. A person near the steps of the domed building is missing. A fiery light to the right of the domed building is missing. The smoke from the solitary stack (just ahead of the street car) is changed.

Attachments

• forgecontest.png
    forgecontest.png
    551.4 KB · Views: 0

DeletedUser39447

The statue at the top of the dome is missing, The lady to the right,on her own by the lightpole is missing, the orange flag on the right is missing, the bottom pic is lighter,There is no smoke at the top of the three chimney on the left

DeletedUser38650

4 differences: 1 missing person to the right; missing top to dome; no smoke to the structure on the right; missing ball on lantern on the left.

Attachments

• Loading_Screen_Different.jpg
    412.7 KB · Views: 1

DeletedUser36900

Sorry to bother,

I'm having issues uploading the file. When I try to upload it, it gives me this:
upload_2019-4-17_15-48-39.png

I can't copy it into this space either (as I did with the screenshot of the error above) - it appears, then goes away.

What am I doing wrong? Should I be trying to upload it in a different place?

I'm very new to the forums (though not new to the game), so if I'm totally screwing this up I'm so sorry. Thank you for your understanding and help.

DeletedUser39468

3 items

Attachments

• Loading_Screen_Different_LI (3).jpg
    Loading_Screen_Different_LI (3).jpg
    338.1 KB · Views: 0

DeletedUser39469

answer is 7... happy 7th birthday ;)

Attachments

• Loading_Screen_1 with 7 mistakes.jpg
    Loading_Screen_1 with 7 mistakes.jpg
    280.8 KB · Views: 0

DeletedUser39466

No statue on dome, no smoke from 3 chimneys on left side, lady missing on sidewalk near trolley (right side),

DeletedUser37931

From left to right - Smoke, steeple on capitol, woman standing.

Attachments

• Loading_Screen_Different.jpg
    363.2 KB · Views: 1

DeletedUser39471

top of capitol, smoke from stack, and person on sidewalk

Attachments

• contest1.jpg
    contest1.jpg
    520.6 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.