• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contest day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser39514

I found it hard to find more than 4 differences as the changed screen is much lighter than the original.

DeletedUser35100

Here is my submission for the first contest.
I have uploaded the picture with my answers. Loading_Screen_Different.jpg

EDIT: I forgot to mention, my in-game name is Anaxarchus, it was changed a while back however the change never showed up on my forum account.

DeletedUser39516

these are the only ones i could find :( and new to the game so the 700 diamonds would help grately

Attachments

• Loading_Screen_1.jpg
    Loading_Screen_1.jpg
    404.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Loading_Screen_Different.jpg
    Loading_Screen_Different.jpg
    323.6 KB · Views: 0

Salsuero

For the 7th Anniversary Contest, I see you are choosing 7 Winners of 700 Diamonds from those who detected the 7 Changes. Lucky 7's!

Loading_Screen_Changes.jpg

DeletedUser39517

Statue on roof - Smoke - Lady in middle of pic - Lady on the right - red thing -See picture uploaded - Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_E1261.JPG
    IMG_E1261.JPG
    980.7 KB · Views: 0

Zaltrost

1. Missing Spire on Capitol, 2. Missing Smoke top left, 3. Missing Woman bottom right, 4. Missing pole lower right of capitol building, 5. Missing dot on top of left lampost, 6. Missing top of small spire, 7. missing person at base of CapitolInkedMarkedChanges.jpg

DeletedUser39518

Scrn Chgs.JPG
SSBNblue
FoE_Logo_AnniversaryResize.png
Greetings, Queens and Kings!

For the first day of this little celebration, we're asking you to spot the differences in the following loading screen many of you will be familiar with:

Loading_Screen_1.jpg

Let us know how many differences you can spot - and mark them on the changed loading screen. Make sure to attach the answer to your response!

For this contest, 7 players can win 700 diamonds! Have fun puzzling!

Please submit the correct answer until April 22, 2019. We will pick the 7 lucky winners from all correct answers! :)

If you wish to leave any feedback about the Anniversary Contest, please click here.

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

P.S. To help those having trouble uploading their answer, the best way would be to download the picture above by saving it to your device, then circle the differences, for example, in Microsoft Paint. Once you have your finished answers, click the Upload File (see below) when replying to attach them:

UploadAnswer.png

DeletedUser14376

1. The smoke out of the smoke stack is different 2. The top of the gas lamp is missing 3. Top of the capital is missing 4. Person missing at base of statue 5. Banner post 6. Top of pointed building 7. Woman by trolly

Attachments

• Loading_Screen_Different (1).jpg
    Loading_Screen_Different (1).jpg
    382 KB · Views: 0

DeletedUser28107

No smoke, No statue above the doom, no people

Attachments

• InkedLoading_Screen_Different_LI.jpg
    InkedLoading_Screen_Different_LI.jpg
    421.3 KB · Views: 0

DeletedUser14596

The differences are:
Missing needle from dome

Missing smoke

Missing person

DeletedUser33016

I spy something(s) with my little eye... Let me know if I caught them all? Oh wait! Are there seven... cause it's the seven year anniversary? OMG. I got it. lol

Attachments

• Krysalis_Guess.jpg
    Krysalis_Guess.jpg
    859.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39512

I have found 4 differences

Attachments

• Loading_Screen_Different.jpg
    408.2 KB · Views: 0

thomals

FoE_Logo_AnniversaryResize.png
Greetings, Queens and Kings!

For the first day of this little celebration, we're asking you to spot the differences in the following loading screen many of you will be familiar with:

Loading_Screen_1.jpg

Let us know how many differences you can spot - and mark them on the changed loading screen. Make sure to attach the answer to your response!

For this contest, 7 players can win 700 diamonds! Have fun puzzling!

Please submit the correct answer until April 22, 2019. We will pick the 7 lucky winners from all correct answers! :)

If you wish to leave any feedback about the Anniversary Contest, please click here.

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

P.S. To help those having trouble uploading their answer, the best way would be to download the picture above by saving it to your device, then circle the differences, for example, in Microsoft Paint. Once you have your finished answers, click the Upload File (see below) when replying to attach them:

UploadAnswer.png

DeletedUser39312

I found 6 differences.

Attachments

• FOE aniversary contests.png
    FOE aniversary contests.png
    821.5 KB · Views: 1

DeletedUser39525

Greetings, Ragnor here, Here is my day one pic for the contest

Attachments

• Contest day 1.gif
    Contest day 1.gif
    154.9 KB · Views: 0

DeletedUser39526

Entering the contest, day 1. Found 6 changes. See attachment. Thanks.

Attachments

• FoE Loading Screen Markup .pdf
    94.7 KB · Views: 0

DeletedUser39520

supporting file uploaded with changes:

1 - no smoke on chimney
2 - missing decorum on top of lightpost
3 - removed a person in front of Capitol
4 - Capitol has no top part
5 - Orange tower is gone
6 - slight removal of top of spire
7 - missing person on right

Attachments

• Day 1 Matthias XXX challenge.JPG
    Day 1 Matthias XXX challenge.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 0

DeletedUser39094

5; get upload error when trying to attach "different" screen, whether jpeg or png. See error attached.

This contest has not been at all enjoyable.

Attachments

• Upload Error.PNG
    Upload Error.PNG
    4.1 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.