• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contest day 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser39927

I was amazed at the details of the buildings in such a small print and the people moving in and out, smoking coming from chimneys.. its a whole some game doing trading, winning wars, negotiations, building monuments and planning city... all these for building a virtual city.. :)

DeletedUser39287

Hi Forge of Empire! My game name is PhilAmer. My favorite memory was the excitement of first playing the game over 2 1/2 years ago, starting at Brisgard world. I enjoyed the fact that you can get started without a game fee and be in contact with people around the world. Once I joined the Knights of Honor guild my enjoyment really soared. Thanks FoE.

DeletedUser40114

The best part of this game is the growth and successes that occur. I don't know how people can play to have 5 million points but that is my goal. I just like to see small successes like building Great Buildings and see them grow. The guilds I am in have really helped too. Thank you.

DeletedUser38934

About 2 weeks ago i decided to go just a pilligin and a plunderin. There was this one player who would always pick on me while i was growing my city, so every day i endevered to get stronger. On that fateful day 2 weeks ago i finally got him! I destroyed his defenders and plundered the sweetest reward, 5 forge points from his terrace farm :D I try to do it every day. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy to get back at the one who took from me.

DeletedUser38100

My fondest memory of FOE was being able to put Alcatraz GB down for the first time.

I favor fighting vs. negotiation, so getting the extra troops each day was very attractive. However, at the time, I was very crunched for space while trying to put down a "huge" 10x7 building.

I remember working with the editor for an hour or 2 just to be able to find the space (connected to a road, of course) to put it down. Once that was done, it was celebration time when I could actually place it!

DeletedUser36966

Hi Sovereign,

there are many nice memories. One of the best was when I could build my Blue Galaxy. It was hard to get at least one BP and I bought all others with diamonds I collected through GE. I was soooo proud to have it in my town. :)

Another wonderful moment was when I could finish my first big event.

I think best of all are the people in the guild. It is so much fun! :))

DeletedUser38441

Lots of favorites. One was when we got our guild up to first on our server. Another was when my guild helped me get my Arc leveled. A recent favorite memory was finally getting caught up on the tech tree after over 4 years of playing!

DeletedUser32834

My favorite memory is when after months of hard work, I finally got my Arc to lvl 80!. I felt like I finally got to sit at the adults table. No more kiddy table for me..lol..

DeletedUser30497

My favorite memory in FOE would be back over a year ago when I first began GvG. What a glorious learning experience it has been. I was a newbie from another guild and never fought with a team before. We started out in training grounds in Iron Age. It was great! I was addicted from then on. I love my guild and thoroughly enjoy battle!

Emm55

This is the first game I ever played where I interacted w other players. It has been a positive thing for me to get to know a few people. A bright spot in my very solitary life.

My favorite memory is starting a guild with a close friend and all our friends coming from our old, not so nice guild to join us and help us build a happy prosperous guild.

Musak99

My favorite FoE moment is still from way back in IA when I was still new to the game. I wasn't plundering yet but had recently started exploring fighting in the hood to compete for the tower. First place had gone back and forth between me and another player all week long. By Sunday I was ahead but left enough fights to go back if I needed to. About half an hour before the close of the tower I checked and noticed that I had been passed for top spot so went out and put in a few more fights. To my surprise my nemesis was there doing the same thing!!! For the next 20 minutes we both frantically raced up the hood racking up points. The lead changed hands several times in the process until the tower closed. In the end I had been beat out but almost immediately received this message "Wow, that was insane!!!!!"
lmao, it really was. We chatted for a bit after and I congratulated him on the win. It was that moment that made me change my view of the game from a simple city builder to something much more interesting. It was what made me interested in fighting in the hood, GE and eventually GvG. It made me appreciate how the game, at its best, can be very interactive and social.

DeletedUser39462

The day I got my Arc to lvl 80! I was finally done with it!!! WOOHOO!

Saint Nickton

Making friends from all over the world and learning you can get along and play a game so real life needs to be a little more relaxed or left to the "normal" people or those who can play along with others without drama and turmoil. Shows the world can get along,its those trying to gain something wrongly who mess the system up. From now on only FoE players should worry about world politics!! Still have a lot of the first friends Ive ever made here to this day!!

3l3v3n11

My favorite memories of the game are when I took part in the holiday events for the first time! I was so excited and enjoyed celebrating the holidays with those in my neighborhood and guild. With some friends stories were shared about our memories from our own home life and that was really enjoyable. I love learning about other people and cultures so this is always wonderful!

DeletedUser39182

My favorite memory was when I finally got all of the BPs for the Statue of Zeus

DeletedUser36079

My favorite memory when it comes to FoE is the when I having such big trouble building the glorious Arc. I spent so long gathering bps and all I needed were the goods for the Arc. My guild basically just came to the rescue and provided me the goods and now I get to work and build up that arc :D

Status
Not open for further replies.