• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contest day 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser39351

It's all about the people. Being in a Guild with active, kind, and positive members makes all of the difference in the world between a Bad Day/Game and a Good Day/Game. All the rest is just noise on the way to Guild Chat.

DeletedUser38908

My favorite memory of playing forge of empires was getting all of the great buildings that I have now. It was really fun contributing to get the people that had those great buildings to get the blueprints for it. It was also fun getting the goods for those great buildings from guild mates and friends.

I ♥ Forge Of Empires!!!

DeletedUser40041

My favorite memory is of my tiny stone/bronze age village with buildings that barely produced anything and learning how to play the game.

Kranyar the Mysterious

My favorite memory was the day I was finally able to build the Arc in my first city. It was such a sense of relief and accomplishment. Everything since then has built on that moment.

DeletedUser39121

My favorite memory of playing Forge of Empires was when I got finished my first settlement. It just gave me so much satisfaction!
Ted4523

DeletedUser39048

My biggest 'aha' moment was early on I realized I could play both on my lap top or smartphone. I'm now a total GOT nerd and play it wherever I am.

TBD.

HARLEYJIM

I think my favorite memory is probably when one of my guildmates took a picture in front of the actual Frauenkirche of Dresden. That was cool to see.

DeletedUser39563

My favorite memory was when I first learned that in Forge of Empires, you watch your quaint little village grow into a sprawling city. I was so ecstatic that I could do that, that I imagined all the different ways my city might look. I felt like a real city planner, but in a smaller way. That has been my driving factor to keep playing ever since (along with the community here too).

DeletedUser39095

My favorite memory so far has been joining the guild I did as the people are great, helpful and friendly.

DeletedUser36375

My favorite memory playing FoE is my guildmates helping me to get the goods for The Arc while I was still in the Highe Middle Ages.

DeletedUser39370

My favorite memory of playing Forge of Empires happened in my first month of playing. I managed to figure out the mechanics of the game and I was able to establish a short and medium term strategy when one of the veterans from my guild asked me if I need any help and without hesitation he gave me about 500 of each type of goods from 5-6 eras above me. I managed to trade them down and I was able to begin my current 55 win strike in GE, level 4. That's when I swore that I would never leave that guild. Today I am still in the same guild and I enjoy myself even now.
Best regards, ATMSamurai.

DeletedUser39925

My favorite memory of playing Forge of Empires would be disovering that I didn't have to click on every house and production building to collect. I found that clicking and draging over all the buildings was much faster :)

DeletedUser34487

At the time, being a new player, it was devastating to get plundered day after day by the big players.
Then I met some other players that gave great advise on Great Buildings and strategy.
It took a while, but now I have a set of GB's and other buildings that give me some defense.
Since then, this group of players has continued to provide advise and trades to help this and other small players to grow.

DeletedUser39570

Playing the game has allowed more of a constant happiness rather than a memory. That constant happiness is being able to play a game with my son. In time as we progress through the game together, memories will be be made. Thanks Inno for a great game we both enjoy playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.