• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Cost of completing Settlements with diamonds?

ScreamingZiva

Has anyone calculated (or actually done it) the cost of starting a Settlement and then just immediately unlocking all Advancements with diamonds?

Just curious how many diamonds it would take to just blow through a Settlement.

Sharmon the Impaler

Has anyone calculated (or actually done it) the cost of starting a Settlement and then just immediately unlocking all Advancements with diamonds?

Just curious how many diamonds it would take to just blow through a Settlement.
Don't forget that most settlements have the last "produce all 4 goods" This will require population and it will require the goods buildings (some require 20 of each good). This will require about 6 expansions to be planted , the "bake time" for the pop then the "bake time" for the goods buildings and finally "bake time " for the goods ( 2days approx)

Pericles the Lion

Egypt is18,455 diamonds just to unlock the advancements. Add to that the cost to purchase expansions and rush buildings needed to complete the questline (maybe another +/- 4K?). All for one run. Over 200,000 to do the 10 runs needed to get the full building. The thought never crossed my mind but there are probably players that have bought their way to the completed Settlement buildings.

Emberguard

Cost for advancements is 1 diamond per diplomacy needed + 10 diamonds per Goods bought

I haven't calculated it, but maybe I could try that later in a spreadsheet

jaymoney23456

It would be a lot because you would have to rush a bunch of buildings and a bunch of goods and coin productions. Also, you would need to spend a lot to unlock all the advancements. Not sure of exact amount but probably much more than what it would take to get gold league in an event.