• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Create a new level in gbg

Portia the Benevolent

May I make a humble suggestion regarding the new GBG battlefield? I generally like it. I think it is a huge improvement in terms of individual people just running the map forever because they only take 4 camps and are on all the time, or they use bots. Both have bern curtailed and I appreciate it.

The negative is that rather than making it more fair for everyone it is actually created an even more elite set of guilds. About three guilds are running the whole show in O-world. While this was always a problem, it wasn’t as narrow a list as it is now, and these guilds are recruiting like crazy. They absolutely control the entire GbG game.

I’ve been in these guilds in the past, I’m strong on the battlefield, so it’s not like I’m a weak player, but still I stand no chance unless I’m in one of the three (which I currently don’t want to be).

What I would suggest is that you need to create a new top level and that is where those very very top guilds battle each other. Our current season has the top 3 guilds all in our map and we’re just watching them fight each other for the championship trophy. Everyone else is beached.

So I would suggest a new level and keep the two Diamond. I think that would help level the game a bit more. Thank you.

GeniePower

Another suggestion: merge guilds. When there's less guilds, it gets harder to promote all the way to diamond, weaker guilds will be demoted to platinum and you have your premium, separate league for the top guilds. Without changes to how LP is accumulated and capped, a new league above diamond would soon be as cluttered as diamond is now. When do we stop creating new leagues just so the weak guilds can continue to promote unhindered?

Angry.Blanket

May I make a humble suggestion regarding the new GBG battlefield? I generally like it. I think it is a huge improvement in terms of individual people just running the map forever because they only take 4 camps and are on all the time, or they use bots. Both have bern curtailed and I appreciate it.

The negative is that rather than making it more fair for everyone it is actually created an even more elite set of guilds. About three guilds are running the whole show in O-world. While this was always a problem, it wasn’t as narrow a list as it is now, and these guilds are recruiting like crazy. They absolutely control the entire GbG game.

I’ve been in these guilds in the past, I’m strong on the battlefield, so it’s not like I’m a weak player, but still I stand no chance unless I’m in one of the three (which I currently don’t want to be).

What I would suggest is that you need to create a new top level and that is where those very very top guilds battle each other. Our current season has the top 3 guilds all in our map and we’re just watching them fight each other for the championship trophy. Everyone else is beached.

So I would suggest a new level and keep the two Diamond. I think that would help level the game a bit more. Thank you.
What would this change, Seems to me it would just allow players to get fights with out having to try.

Dominator - X

I have never heard this suggested before. Maybe they can add 3 or 4 more levels to really separate the elite from the not-so-elite. Better yet, why doesn't INNO just punish the stronger guilds for beaching the weaker guilds.

Until INNO changes their ridiculous method of grouping guilds together on the same map, nothing will change, no matter how many levels there are.

Sharmon the Impaler

Have a difficulty level that you set yourself. Easy , Standard and Difficult that can be changed every 6 months. "Easy" mode players can only join guilds with all "Easy" players in it. The same for the other two. The founders sets the guild difficulty like any other stat (Obs , Arc Era , etc.). Everyone is ready to move up to a higher level ? Everyone agrees that stays and the guild founder ups everyone to the new level with a checkbox and they are now at a higher level of difficulty and can expect tougher battles in GBG.

Portia the Benevolent

I knew this would happen. All the little smarty-pants come out and have to say something snarky. The point is there is a problem with how it’s set up, so if you want to be snarky rather than constructive, go for it. Little men puffing up their chests. I don’t care because I probably wouldn’t give you the time of day in person.

Dominator - X

I knew this would happen. All the little smarty-pants come out and have to say something snarky. The point is there is a problem with how it’s set up, so if you want to be snarky rather than constructive, go for it. Little men puffing up their chests. I don’t care because I probably wouldn’t give you the time of day in person.
As I mentioned in my response, there is a problem. However, you would solve nothing with your suggestion, which has been suggested many times. Adding levels while selecting those who inhabit them by the same method as is being used currently, would not fix what you are saying is a problem. It would just spread it out among more levels. No different than this ridiculous new GBG format that INNO knew would not fix the issue with less powerful guilds still not being competitive.