• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Create Message - Select "All Friends" or "All Neighbors", etc

Taz..

I don't know if anyone has proposed this before and I couldn't find it in the forum. Before I write a formal proposal I'd like to hear what others think.

Currently in the mobile version when you are creating a message you can select a list of friends, neighbors, guildmates, etc. This is great in that you can just check them all but if there was an option to "select all" from any or all of these lists it would be even better.

In the browser version from a PC/Mac you can't even display a list like you can in the mobile version. I'd really like to see this ability and the ability to select all from any of the lists when creating a message.

Speak up, let me know what you think, if it's been asked, etc. I'm interested in what others think.

Taz..

Shoot, now I have found others asking the same thing. Has anyone made it into a properly formatted proposal yet?

Algona

I think it was proposed.

I think it's a bad idea. What are you going to send to hoodies or friends that they want to see?

I don't need hood and friend spam.

Taz..

I see you're point of view but for me, in three worlds I'm a self leveler and will often offer those on my friends list the chance to collect on some easy rewards when they get close to leveling. Even having the same options as the mobile version available in the browser version would be better.

We all have our opinions though and that's what makes it great. I like to hear both sides.

ODragon

I would love it. I can't tell you how many times I've found a GB that has many easy spots which will gain everyone more FP than they spend but the building just sits there with no one spending. Don't know if they are too lazy to check or don't understand.

I had to send 10+ messages yesterday to get someone else's building finished. There was 22 extra FPs split between the 3 of us.

DeletedUser24787

if you use the mobile app this options is available already

DeletedUser25273

The mobile app doesn't have a 'Select All' option for friends or neighbors (unless they added it very recently), but does have an option to LIST all your friends or neighbors, so you can just go down the list and select them, that is much harder on browser, which doesn't have the list them option.

DeletedUser24787

The mobile app doesn't have a 'Select All' option for friends or neighbors (unless they added it very recently), but does have an option to LIST all your friends or neighbors, so you can just go down the list and select them, that is much harder on browser, which doesn't have the list them option.
you are correct