• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Daily bonus production building

• Thread starter DeletedUser29656
  • Start date

DeletedUser26965

Tribal Wars 2 has a daily log in bonus, can't remember if their other games do but if they all do it would seem weird that FoE is the only one without it, so sure I vote yes, again.

DeletedUser29656

Or if you want to be a building, just let us take our own reward for each day we check in. If you want to spend your time it is up to you

DeletedUser29656

Dailylogin.png

DeletedUser29656

The player took the prize here for 1 day but did not take the gift for 3 days then why is it that the tribal arranged it very well in tribal but it is so on the forge but every 7 days see the money i see i determined myself 1 day money 2 days feed 3 days product 4 days Huge building set 5 days progress point 6 days diamond 7 days rogue how do you think I have good from every source

DeletedUser29656

Okay, so this is some sort of building that gives you a daily bonus just for checking in to the game? Or am I still lost? If it's just a daily bonus for checking in to the game, why make it a building to take up space? We already have the Treasure Hunt, which is effectively a bonus for checking in to the game, right? I'm going to have to vote no, just because I really don't know what exactly he's proposing. And more screenshots in a foreign language won't help. (In fact, they technically shouldn't be posted, as this is the U.S. server, and Forum/game rules call for only English to be spoken here.)
ou are waiting for the curiosity, please vote very well, and you will be thankful

DeletedUser27889

I vote YES, YES, YES.

It's what we've been after for so long:
A product great supplies building that generates random thoughts every day for a whole week and then delivers as promised next Tuesday benefiting the buildings surrounding the latest weekly bonus.
LMAO but it also provides 'Water in August' sounds like a great deal!

OP- In all seriousness like I said on your other post your idea is not bad, from what I understood of the picture I would vote yes and it's obvious there's a language barrier here. I'm not teasing or making fun of your lack of English, it's just the words written sound so funny put together. Unless you mean needing a GB to get the rewards that I don't like so much.

What is your native language? Perhaps someone here speaks it and would be able to better translate for you.

DeletedUser

What is your native language? Perhaps someone here speaks it and would be able to better translate for you.
Or...since FoE has servers for multiple countries and languages, maybe find the right server and start there? Then the language barrier is not an issue. (I'm only saying this for Aziko's benefit, not to be mean or non-inclusive.)