• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Daily challenge impossible challenge

DeletedUser11025

Dear Innogame developers,

In your announcement of the Daily Challenges you indicated that there will be no ‘impossible’ challenges. Well here is one.

In my recent challenge pick to get 5 BPs ,one of the challenges is to win 8 battles. But I already finished the campaign map in oceanic future and finished 4th level in GE. So there is no way for me to battle within the 24 hours of this challenge and cannot get the reward. I will also get a -1 in challenges total.

Hope you can fix that even though I will probably not get this one on time.

DeletedUser31592

PvP. You have an option. It will not give you a truly impossible task.

I had a similar issue on the other end. I entered IA this week in Yorkton. Next day, first DC ever- win 10 battles. I haven't unlocked Military Tactics, so no PvP. I aged up after the GE started, so no GE. Only thing left is the C-Map. I just pushed ahead to win 5 battles to complete a Winter Event task. Plus, getting 10 at that stage of the game is 2-3 provinces. No, thank you. Next day... guess what! Another battle component in my DC. :rolleyes::mad:o_O I was finally able to complete my first one in that world today.

DeletedUser11025

I never played PvP and don’t think I will start now especially when I use a mobile device. It is an option but not a good one for me. Oh well.

DeletedUser31592

Just go through your neighbors and see if anyone forgot to put their defense up. Surrender if they have a defense. Use autobattle if they only have 2 spearman- you will win with any 8 troops every single time.

wolfhoundtoo

You are choosing not to battle your neighbors. There is nothing impossible about attacking and winning against your neighbor's defenses.

DeletedUser29623

I did this to meet a DC quest, and sent the neighbors I attacked a note explaining why and that I did not plan to plunder them. I don’t usually battle at all, so as a result I have scores of troops and more rogues than I can be bothered to count from the GE. One champion and the rest rogues is enough to beat most low-level defenses with autobattle—if, like me, you find the war game part boring—and they won’t lose the troops even if they’re killed.