• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Daily challenge - negotiations are highly unbalanced

DeletedUser24084

As a case in point I present this screen shot. This is for a challenge that I could win (at best) a reno kit (5% chance) or at worst a mass aid (35%).. this just isn't worth it!

Please make it either/or combat or negotiation for both of these sort of daily challenge mission.. As it stands, I just cannot afford to *waste* the goods for something like this and I *like* doing the daily challenges!

WTF.PNG

DeletedUser32824

Man, you have like 1300+ of each good and you are complaining about this challenge?! At most it takes me like 3 attampts with 4 tries each to get these. That's not that many goods, and if you don't think the challenge is worth it, just skip it! Not everything should fit your playstyle.

I hate the combat a very large army quests because I don't have many attack GBs and no alcatraz, so rogues are limited. They are tough fights for me, but it's just about the only challenge that's challenging still!

RazorbackPirate

The specific tasks given in DC have no bearing to the chest selected or the 'perceived' value of the prizes contained within. When you select a chest, you'll get 2 - 5 random tasks of varying difficulties. That's it. Once you see the tasks, choose to do them or not, but don't expect a relationship between the tasks and the chests.

Inno has also stated that the 'Fight OR Negotiate' challenges will only be used for Events. They said there has never been a choice given in DC tasks and they had no plans to change that.