• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Daily Quests

DeletedUser35478

The last couple of daily quests I have tried to do, the 4-hour production counter is not updating whenever i finish the productions. It says i have done 0/10 on my latest when I know for a fact I have already completed 2 sessions of 4-hour productions with all my production buildings. Is this a glitch in the game?

DeletedUser31592

Are you creating goods or using production buildings to make supplies? Goods buildings don't count. It has to be a production building- supplies or specialty buildings like Terrace Farms, Cider Mills, Rosariums, Bazaars, etc...

DeletedUser35478

Are you creating goods or using production buildings to make supplies? Goods buildings don't count. It has to be a production building- supplies or specialty buildings like Terrace Farms, Cider Mills, Rosariums, Bazaars, etc...

I'm using the same production buildings I have used for all the other quests that have required the same thing. This is a recent development as of last week. It does not specify certain production buildings, it just says to do a certain number of productions in a production building. Meaning, my marble, jewelery, lumber, etc., being production buildings, should be counted.

DeletedUser35478

I think i may have figured it out, but I have to wait for my timers to finish. I will update once i find out if I am right or not.

DeletedUser35478

I think i may have figured it out, but I have to wait for my timers to finish. I will update once i find out if I am right or not.

Update: I have it figured out, thank you all for your valuable input:)

DeletedUser31592

Meaning, my marble, jewelery, lumber, etc., being production buildings, should be counted.
I know you say you figured it out, but to clarify in case someone else comes along this thread with the same question, those aren't production buildings. They are goods buildings.

Blacksmith, Butcher, Tannery, Alchemist, Clockmaker, Terrace Farm, Bazaar, etc... are all examples of production buildings.

If it has 6 options (5-minute, 15-minute, 1-hour, 4-hours, 8-hours, 24-hours), then it is a production building.

If it has 4 options (4-hours, 8-hours, 24-hours, 48-hours), then it is not a production building. It is a goods building.

DeletedUser35475

I noticed in the soccer event one quest was finish 5 x 24 hours builds. I figured I was stuck for a bit as none of my production building were on 24 hours but then my goods building hit after 24 hour builds and they counted. I always assumed these referred to production buildings for supplies but I guess it depends on the wording. Goods buildings will work on some of them.

Graviton

I noticed in the soccer event one quest was finish 5 x 24 hours builds. I figured I was stuck for a bit as none of my production building were on 24 hours but then my goods building hit after 24 hour builds and they counted. I always assumed these referred to production buildings for supplies but I guess it depends on the wording. Goods buildings will work on some of them.

That would be a first, especially considering that it specifies production buildings. Are you sure you didn't do the alternate for that, "Solve 5 encounters"?

Agent327

Alternative in that quest is to solve 5 encounters in GE. Sure you did not do that?

DeletedUser35475

That would be a first, especially considering that it specifies production buildings. Are you sure you didn't do the alternate for that, "Solve 5 encounters"?

It said complete 5 x 24 hour productions. It didn't say in a production building so maybe it is just the wording.

DeletedUser35475

Alternative in that quest is to solve 5 encounters in GE. Sure you did not do that?

Positive as I finished all the level we have open yesterday and this happened this afternoon. It wouldn't count them retroactively would it?
I used 3 x finish production boosts on buildings I put on 24 hour production then set 2 sailmakers on to 24 hour production figuring I would collect tomorrow afternoon. Then my goods popped up and after I collected the quest showed complete..

wolfhoundtoo

And what buildings did you collect goods from? Please name them.

DeletedUser35475

All of my goods buildings, I have 2 each from EMA to Industrial. They were all on 24 hour production and nothing else was ready to collect then. None of my regular production buildings were ready to collect at the time.

DeletedUser31592

It does count special production buildings- so if you have any Terrace Farms, Cider Mills, Bazaars, etc... on a 24-hour cycle, they count.