• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Database Update Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser4770

Welcome Players,

On Tuesday, March 5th, 2019 at 08:00 CET (02:00 ET US), the game developers are currently in the process of scheduling and executing game database updates to the newest version. If you have any questions or concerns, please place them here in this thread.

Forge On!
Your Forge of Empires Team

qaccy

I guess the question I have is probably the most obvious one, perhaps even ignorantly so.

What was this update for specifically? Is game performance improved or was this just a way of announcing 'time for a Windows update so the game has to be offline for a bit'? Probably not actually Windows, but I hope you understand my meaning.

RazorbackPirate

Does it matter? Inno is going to do what they're going to do. Who cares the reasons. They felt it was necessary, they did it. Seems nothing broke since we're not seeing complaints other than the downtime needed to perform the update.

qaccy

@RazorbackPirate The thread does ask for any questions about the update to go here, and I had questions! Of course, they'll probably go unanswered as pretty much every feedback thread here on the US forums contains no interaction from Inno beyond the initial posting but I'm still doing exactly as the thread requested.

DeletedUser38490

For some reason after the upgrade my daily quest start time changed from 0500 to 0800 and I lost 1 daily quest as it did not reset properly. Please advise.