• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

DC FAQ Hints, tips, tricks, observations. Feasability Study

Algona

This is a feasability study to see the interest in compiling information about the DCs, the different Quests, and anything that can be useful in the way of FAQS hints, tips, observations.

Thoughts, critiques, ideas, anything you got, bring it in and let's see what we can get.

Comment, argue, fight, whatever.

Any general interest in this? What do you think we should track? Separate threads? Omnibus thread? Ideas?

I'm open to most anything, but do want to get the ball rolling.

DeletedUser26120

Easiest way is probably to make a google sheets template with all the prizes laid out in columns, then days of the week filled out in 7 rows. Then players add counts to whatever they get. +1, +2 etc.

I'm willing to volunteer and if you don't want to make the spreadsheet table, I will.

Can add another section on the bottom for tracking what you get from challenger's chest weekly.

DeletedUser31882

I like the idea.

Small data point: Most of my cities have some sort of GE task. The majority appear to be negotiate *grumble grumble*.

Main City Tasks: 3 Total
1) Acquire 2 sectors in the campaign map by fighting. [only 2 sectors are available to capture before I would need to scout]
2) Solve 4 encounters of Guild Expedition by negotiating without losing in between. [I had intended to use tavern buff and knock out first 4 on tier 1, but I goofed and hit my 24 gold buff without thinking. Oh well. -1 for me today]
3) Solve 2 encounters of Guild Expedition by fighting. [Ez Pz]

Tip I may work on: See if Clearing Tier 1 of GE is feasible before selecting DC chest to eliminate being tripped up by GE negotiate tasks.