• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

deadmans boathouse bounty chest with large supply reward.

FOE Truth-Seeker

will the total supply boost number in my Town Hall increase the large supply reward I get when I collect from this building?

The info in a Wiki page said the Blue Galaxy GB will 2x it, but there is no info about the total supply boost my city produces.

Last edited by a moderator:

Johnny B. Goode

@Emberguard is right in her assessment. The Deadman's Bounty is an inventory item, so if it were to pay out supplies when you open it, it would not be a building collection and therefore would not be affected by the BG's boost. The official FoE Wiki page (https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=The_Blue_Galaxy) clearly states that it is resources that are doubled by the BG boost when collecting. An inventory item is not a resource, although it may contain a resource. Even if it does contain a resource, you do not receive that resource when you receive the inventory item, you only receive it if/when you open the inventory item...and that does not count as a building collection.

FOE Truth-Seeker

I understand both of you. But the thread below says the Blue Galaxy will work on both the Buccaneer's Bounty and Deadman's Bounty chest when I open it.
So, is it possible INNO is treating this item as a building?

Here is a copy of the text that is in the thread below. "These rewards are placed in player's inventory upon collection, and thus can be opened at any time. Contents of the chest are always relevant to the player's current age and not to the one they were produced in, if a player since then aged up. Chest can be x2 doubled when collecting using the Blue Galaxy."

If the information the following thread is correct, then the Supply bonus in my Town Hall should work as well.

forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Privateer%27s_Boathouse#Bounty_Bonus_Chests

Last edited:

Emberguard

I understand both of you. But the thread below says the Blue Galaxy will work on both the Buccaneer's Bounty and Deadman's Bounty chest when I open it.
So, is it possible INNO is treating this item as a building?
The Blue Galaxy will double the amount of actual Chests gained at the time of collection. So instead of 1 chest you get 2. What it won't do is increase the amount of Supplies at the time of opening the Chest

Feel free to disregard all of this and come to your own conclusion if you feel we must be wrong. However I would be incredibly surprised if the actual consumable changed value at the time of the consumable being used

Last edited: