• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

December contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser36950

it's quite fun for both casuals and hardcore players

Noarsil

DeletedUser29404

So that we can "Forge a Friendship" across our Real world, and our Forge of Empires worlds!
Korch

Victoria and Albert

I love talking to my "flesh and blood" friends about the game, so I recommend FOE to people I know.
It is great trading secrets and gossip about new Quests and strategies.

Vingrid

Last edited:

DeletedUser36950

We can work together to become the most powerful city!

Noarsil

DeletedUser37614

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 12/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. 1 winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may enter once a day!!! If we have over 200 entries 3 other prizes of 100 forge points each will be awarded.

Please finish this sentence...

A reason why I would recommend Forge of Empires to a friend would be...because it is challenging in many ways.
Houndsmoor.

RaveWolf

... Because like Age of Empires II, and CounterStrike... I just can't get enough of it!!
If I can play a game almost every single day (unforeseen circumstances aside) for 3yrs without fail, there must be something good!!
Even if I have to get to work by 3:00 or 4:00 and get home at 22:00 or 00:00, I must have my daily fix even if it's 1:00 or 2:00 in the morning of FoE!!

I'm not Addicted!! I'm Dedicated!!... Okay fine, I'm Both!! :)

DeletedUser29353

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 12/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. 1 winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may enter once a day!!! If we have over 200 entries 3 other prizes of 100 forge points each will be awarded.

Please finish this sentence...

A reason why I would recommend Forge of Empires to a friend would be...
to share with him/her the joys of spending a day playing FOE while doing absolutely nothing of value for civilization. Aterr all, even superman took an occasional day off from saving the world.

JAIME

Status
Not open for further replies.