• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Deleting a city

BADMOON69

I've got players in my guild asking how to delete cities that they have started but no longer wish to play. Quick answer anyone?

BADMOON69

I tried that, and it is not working. Perhaps I misstated the request. When signing in, and you select the world that you are signing into. How do you delete one that you do not wish to play any more?

DeletedUser26965

I tried that, and it is not working. Perhaps I misstated the request. When signing in, and you select the world that you are signing into. How do you delete one that you do not wish to play any more?

The players who want to delete the city would have to contact support. You can get there a few ways, one way is in game by right clicking on the game and then clicking Contact Support.

11111111111 - Copy.JPG

Or you could go into the game settings and it's at the bottom in Support

22222222222222 - Copy.JPG

or you could go to the top right of the forum here where it says File a Support ticket.

3333333333333333333 - Copy.JPG

You can see this option in the FAQ:

xftjxfhxfhzdh - Copy.JPG
https://support.innogames.com/faq/article?article=65

After that I don't know because I've never done it. I just let the cities delete on their own but you have to be IA or lower and have under so many diamonds for them to delete automatically.

Last edited by a moderator: