• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Device compatibility for gvg.

DeletedUser28655

is it possible to play gvg through the application on the following.

Samsung tablets
Fire tablets
Apple iPad’s
Android powered phones
Apple iPhones
Laptops
Desktops

Just considering on what to buy, based on the answers. I currently play on an IPhone 6 and am unsure if its the model of phone prohibiting me from doing gvg.

Jern2017

GVG is excluded from the app version of the game, no matter which device you use to access the app.

I think there are some browsers, like the Puffin browser, that can be downloaded for tablets and smartphones, allowing you to play the browser version of the game on your tablet or mobile device.

RazorbackPirate

Honestly, I'm surprised that there aren't any HTML5 compliant browsers for mobile devices out there that we can play on.
Issue is not with the browser, it is how the game is designed. Still lot of backbone of the game is flash based ..
Don't know that it's either of those things, but more of a need for the browser version to access a GPU. A laptop/desktop without a GPU, or a browser that can't access the GPU won't run FoE either.