• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Diamonds

Dursland

Guild Expedition is the easiest way, doing all 4 levels should average 150-250 per week. There can be as many as 400+ diamonds on the board to win if you get the bonus 100 in the 2nd to last gold chest on level 4.

Other ways are Guild Battlegrounds. Diamond league has a chance to give 25 diamonds after a battle. I'd say it's about 100 diamonds per 300 battles, on average.

Wishing Wells and Fountains of Youth have a chance to pay out 50 diamonds but you need a city full (20+) to see any considerable income on a weekly basis.

You can also get 2,150 diamonds if you use the referral system to invite a player that makes a new account and plays to Contemporary Era. It pays out diamonds in 4 different eras - 1,000 diamonds is the last milestone if they make it to CE.

Himeji Castle has a chance to give 50 diamonds as a reward but the odds are really, really low. I've gotten it maybe twice in the past 6 months.

Some other random buildings give diamonds like Crow's Nest - and there's Seed Vault GB too, which functions similar to a wishing well but by aiding.

I play 4 worlds. 1 is serious and 3 others are to farm diamonds. I get most of it from guild expedition, next would be from wishing wells/fountains (i have close to 100 between the 3 worlds), and third would be from Guild Battlegrounds. Rest of sources are negligible.

I average maybe 1,500 - 2,000 diamonds a month. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

Oh and quests - I forgot about quests. Each recurring quest per era has a chance to give diamonds once. And some storyline quests give a fixed amount of diamonds. Both of those can be boosted by Chateau.

Some map provinces will give diamonds as well, usually 1 per era.

rlb5256

Guild Expedition is the easiest way, doing all 4 levels should average 150-250 per week. There can be as many as 400+ diamonds on the board to win if you get the bonus 100 in the 2nd to last gold chest on level 4.

Other ways are Guild Battlegrounds. Diamond league has a chance to give 25 diamonds after a battle. I'd say it's about 100 diamonds per 300 battles, on average.

Wishing Wells and Fountains of Youth have a chance to pay out 50 diamonds but you need a city full (20+) to see any considerable income on a weekly basis.

You can also get 2,150 diamonds if you use the referral system to invite a player that makes a new account and plays to Contemporary Era. It pays out diamonds in 4 different eras - 1,000 diamonds is the last milestone if they make it to CE.

Himeji Castle has a chance to give 50 diamonds as a reward but the odds are really, really low. I've gotten it maybe twice in the past 6 months.

Some other random buildings give diamonds like Crow's Nest - and there's Seed Vault GB too, which functions similar to a wishing well but by aiding.

I play 4 worlds. 1 is serious and 3 others are to farm diamonds. I get most of it from guild expedition, next would be from wishing wells/fountains (i have close to 100 between the 3 worlds), and third would be from Guild Battlegrounds. Rest of sources are negligible.

I average maybe 1,500 - 2,000 diamonds a month. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

Oh and quests - I forgot about quests. Each recurring quest per era has a chance to give diamonds once. And some storyline quests give a fixed amount of diamonds. Both of those can be boosted by Chateau.

Some map provinces will give diamonds as well, usually 1 per era.
Thanks

Dursland

Best way to get forge points.
Guild Battlegrounds. Once you get high enough attack boost you can battle all day for the 10fp rewards, and they come up often. Many players average 500-1,000 fps a day.

Otherwise the next best way is to get them from event buildings in your city, and by having a high level Arc (great building). The Arc will boost your fp returns on investments you contribute to great buildings.

stymie of Suwannee

I would caution that to snipe you actually have to know what you are doing. Trying to take positions on other players GBs without understanding exactly what the needs are to successfully snipe means you are just throwing away Forge Points.
I’d certainly agree. Sniping is complex and subtle art….that provides large amounts of FPs, often just laying there, waiting for the taking. Despite the well earned stigma of snipers and sniping, if done properly and/or politely, it is the most profitable action in the game that is available to all players of all levels (yes, GbG can more profitable, given time, then more time).

Sledgie

I’d certainly agree. Sniping is complex and subtle art….that provides large amounts of FPs, often just laying there, waiting for the taking. Despite the well earned stigma of snipers and sniping, if done properly and/or politely, it is the most profitable action in the game that is available to all players of all levels (yes, GbG can more profitable, given time, then more time).
Disagree that GBG can be more profitable than sniping. Takes a lot more time and effort to harvest a lot of FP from GBG than from sniping - granted heavy GBG farming and investing in 1.9x threads is a less risky investment than sniping. Most profitable is to combine GBG farming with sniping.

Johnny B. Goode

Best way to get forge points.
For the average, casual player the best way to get Forge Points (and most other resources) is to maximize the events. Most event main buildings nowadays give multiple resources along with military boosts. Concentrate on getting a fully upgraded one from each event (should be able to without spending Diamonds most of the time), and also go for efficient event secondary buildings, as long as it doesn't detract from getting the fully upgraded main building. You can do that without being in a demanding top guild and without being tied to the game for hours a day.

stymie of Suwannee

LOL. You people are not talking in the average player's language. I understand, you guys are "serious" about the game, but your advice about such things is not at all relevant to the casual player.
Ha, I’m merely the littlest giant, no bigger than a house. You decide your own level of involvement in the game. I’m not a super active player, still loving the game with a multi year game plan. Unfortunately, work, life, kids, wife occupy as much time as they need. …..

Mor-Rioghain

LOL. You people are not talking in the average player's language. I understand, you guys are "serious" about the game, but your advice about such things is not at all relevant to the casual player.
For the average, casual player the best way to get Forge Points (and most other resources) is to maximize the events. Most event main buildings nowadays give multiple resources along with military boosts. Concentrate on getting a fully upgraded one from each event (should be able to without spending Diamonds most of the time), and also go for efficient event secondary buildings, as long as it doesn't detract from getting the fully upgraded main building. You can do that without being in a demanding top guild and without being tied to the game for hours a day.
These are very pertinent points and I was beginning to think that the conversation on this thread was getting to be geared more towards the advanced player. I would only add one thing to this list, albiet 2 sides to one coin: GB leveling to obtain fp packets. Avoid swap (fp) exchange threads and get on a good, well-run 1.x thread. Convert all metered fps into packets by at least knowing exactly how much you are investing and for the most part when you will see a return in your investment.

stymie of Suwannee

Sniping leaves your FP tied up and GbG can make you 2000 FP per day and this is all new FP. I don't ever remember making that much sniping and sometimes I have 40-50K FP out on GBs you have to wait until it comes back which can take weeks in some cases or even never.
Thusly, the timeframes involved for GbG are twofold. First is the initial setup. Trinity & Traz can be done in relatively short order, given the time to develop an Arc, my katana. Added together for confident combat and function just takes a little while. Secondly, and the most time consuming, is staying on schedule for 11 days at a time. I’m classic for showing up during walkup. I went diamond farm in Cirgard, in part, to have more to focus on the #3 guild in Tuulech. 2 GbGs are too much. But a lot of my game is fine tuning to my real life. I have two paragraphs of standards for my sniping focused on high returns & low complaints and get better results from only sniping every 2-3 days, 3-4 hours.

Sledgie

Sniping leaves your FP tied up and GbG can make you 2000 FP per day and this is all new FP. I don't ever remember making that much sniping and sometimes I have 40-50K FP out on GBs you have to wait until it comes back which can take weeks in some cases or even never.
Sniping is a measured risk, but I can quite easily make 3000-5000 FP per day on my main if I am actively sniping - and I am in SAJM. You have to build enough bank to support that level of sniping, but it is not that difficult. On Carthage I'm in FE and can't make as much, but 1000 FP per day is definitely doable if I work at it.

Sledgie

In addition to events the casual player should focus on FP producing GBs: Cape, AO, CdM, Inno, HS, Kraken in that order. For pure FP production those GBs leveled through the sweet spot will produce more FP per square than any event building. Also the Blue Galaxy in combination with high FP production event buildings is great for the casual player with a hybrid city.

Johnny B. Goode

In addition to events the casual player should focus on FP producing GBs: Cape, AO, CdM, Inno, HS, Kraken in that order.
I disagree. The only ones that would benefit the casual player are the CdM and Cape (and even the Cape should only be built if you have spare room), in that order. If they can after that maybe the AO and Kraken, but never the Inno and rarely the HS. Inno brings the complication of having enough Happiness to offset the population it brings, especially if you level it up. And HS is just too big and gives too few FP to justify having it if you're a casual player. Better to have a couple of event buildings with attack boosts. Remember, serious players hyper level multiple GBs, not so much the casual players.

Darkest.Knight

The diamond thread mutated into sniping, not very relevant for myself.

Regarding diamonds, I have around 160 WW's and average about 100/day, range from 0-200 depending on luck, the expedition is quite variable as well. The battlegrounds isn't bad, get between 0-80/day depending on how many fights I'm willing to do. Usually get over 1000/week. Unfortunately for newer players Inno reduced the rate that WW, whole or fragments, are awarded, my miners haven't gotten any since they made the change.