1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Disappointed in The Fall event.

Discussion in 'Houndsmoor Drama' started by mellowdragon, Oct 13, 2018.

1. mellowdragon

mellowdragon New Member

I forgot about the prize, in The Fall event, and just received a message today. I found out the prize was in the inventory for no more than fourteen days. LoL, I was in the professional league too. I've been playing this, for years now, and never been so upset with the game.

Hemy Royd likes this.
  2. RazorbackPirate

RazorbackPirate Well-Known Member

I don't understand. Your Mill of Fall disappeared?

3. mellowdragon

mellowdragon New Member

4. heybo

heybo Well-Known Member

What’s the problem?? You don’t like 100 FPs or you didn’t spend enough diamonds for a chef hat?!?

5. RazorbackPirate

Did you use it and spend the FPs? What was the message you received?

6. mellowdragon

mellowdragon New Member

In the Message Center, there is a system message That states: "The Fall Event has now ended. Here is a summary of what you achieved:
    Total stars:163
    Your League: professional
    Your reward:Fall Event Professional League reward

You can find your League Reward in your inventory.

Note: League results are stored for 14 days after the event ends. "

Then there is a button that says "League Results"

I click on the button, and it shows me a window that is called "Houndsmoor League Table" which does nothing.

But anyway, I think its been 14 days, and I forgot to collect it so it disappeared.

7. mellowdragon

mellowdragon New Member

I didn't notice this message until today!

8. Ozyman Tremble Weaklings

Ozyman Tremble Weaklings Well-Known Member

Worlds:
    East Nagash, Fel Dranghyr, Walstrand, Xyr, Yorkton
    It'll be in your inventory, it's a consumable. The results for the leagues we're only stored for 14 days that's why the link went to nothing.

9. RazorbackPirate

Correct. The results of the League are stored for 14 days, the prize from the League was added to your inventory within 5 minutes of the Fall Event completing.