Disappointed in The Fall event.

mellowdragon

I forgot about the prize, in The Fall event, and just received a message today. I found out the prize was in the inventory for no more than fourteen days. LoL, I was in the professional league too. I've been playing this, for years now, and never been so upset with the game.

mellowdragon

heybo

What’s the problem?? You don’t like 100 FPs or you didn’t spend enough diamonds for a chef hat?!?

mellowdragon

In the Message Center, there is a system message That states: "The Fall Event has now ended. Here is a summary of what you achieved:
Total stars:163
Your League: professional
Your reward:Fall Event Professional League reward

You can find your League Reward in your inventory.

Note: League results are stored for 14 days after the event ends. "

Then there is a button that says "League Results"

I click on the button, and it shows me a window that is called "Houndsmoor League Table" which does nothing.

But anyway, I think its been 14 days, and I forgot to collect it so it disappeared.

mellowdragon

In the Message Center, there is a system message That states: "The Fall Event has now ended. Here is a summary of what you achieved:
Total stars:163
Your League: professional
Your reward:Fall Event Professional League reward

You can find your League Reward in your inventory.

Note: League results are stored for 14 days after the event ends. "

Then there is a button that says "League Results"

I click on the button, and it shows me a window that is called "Houndsmoor League Table" which does nothing.

But anyway, I think its been 14 days, and I forgot to collect it so it disappeared.

I didn't notice this message until today!

RazorbackPirate

Correct. The results of the League are stored for 14 days, the prize from the League was added to your inventory within 5 minutes of the Fall Event completing.