• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Do people really waist diamonds on expansions IN SETTLEMENT ?

UP ONLINE

What a waist of diamonds for some thing that is temporary 13 plus days to complete it.
EDITED I'm not judging Just asking
P.S. my spelling has to be perfect lol dam !

Last edited:

Dominator - X

What a waist of diamonds for some thing that is temporary 13 plus days to complete it.
I think it's a joke to use it that way Unless it is permanent!!
Wait, what? I buy up all expansions in the CS with diamonds so I can finish in 3 days. I thought that was the norm. Is there another way? /sarcasm

Nicholas002

Do people do stupid stuff? Yeah... so what? Heck, If people want to spend diamonds on finishing coin productions, or whatever, I don’t care. Let them support the devs so I don’t have to!

Scott2018

I think it’s a waste of time for people to go to school and never learn to use the correct spelling of the word that they are trying to use. It’s waste not waist (part of the abdomen between the rib cage and hips). How about if you let people play the game in the manner that they want to play and stop judging.

Agent327

I think it’s a waste of time for people to go to school and never learn to use the correct spelling of the word that they are trying to use. It’s waste not waist (part of the abdomen between the rib cage and hips). How about if you let people play the game in the manner that they want to play and stop judging.

On the other hand, are people that do not read the forum rules really in a position to criticize others?

- It is not allowed to rebuke another user concerning his grammar/spelling. If the grammar/spelling of a user is that bad, report the post.

We all can make mistakes, so do not judge to fast.

qaccy

I spend diamonds when and where I want to. Usually in events, always on (main city) expansions, sometimes in other areas like healing a unit or an extra negotiation turn. Diamonds are a resource just like coins or FP, and just like coins or FP they do absolutely nothing just sitting there. Of course I'm going to use them!