• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Do stored buildings pop-up instantly?

Sometimes I get non-special buildings (residential or production) from Daily Quests. They go into building inventory. If I decide to place them, do they pop up instantly like special buildings, or do they take their appropriate building time?

I decided to try it out. Yes, it takes the same amount of time as if I were building it from scratch. So such buildings are only useful if I do not already have the technology unlocked.

Ironrooster

They also save you the cost. I find them useful for quests where you start the building to satisfy the quest and then sell it.

Dominator - X

Sometimes I get non-special buildings (residential or production) from Daily Quests. They go into building inventory. If I decide to place them, do they pop up instantly like special buildings, or do they take their appropriate building time?
I do not know how mobile works, but if you are using a PC, you can just hover your mouse pointer over the item in your inventory and it will show the building time and other info.