• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Do you buy FP with coins?

Super Catanian

FPs can also be bought with Diamonds, but that is highly not encouraged. There are no limitations on how many you can buy, except that you cannot buy them if you have 10 FP or more currently in your bar. Therefore, you must spend FP to have less than 10, and you can keep buying.

Be careful, though. The price increases by 50 Coins for each FP bought, and if done too much too early, you can find yourself in a really compromising situation when it comes to having enough Coins.

ExtraMile

Do you buy FP with coins? is there any limitation?
Thanks
There is no limit, but it is definitely regulated. The price of 1 FP goes up by 50 coins each time you buy, so unless you have a huge stash of coins I would advise against spamming this. If you do this too frequently the price will become so high that when one of those “buy x amount of FP” quests comes around during an event you won’t be able to do it. Especially if you are just starting out, I would save this option for key opportunities only. Never do it out of sheer impatience. A good example of when to do this would be locking a spot on a GB you already have FP contributed to (gets a good return on investment). A bad example would be doing it to research a tech more quickly.

Now if you are an advanced player in a high age with more coins than you know what to do with, go ahead and buy as many as you want (but still be careful about it).

DevaCat

What they said. I don't buy them except when required to complete some event quest. If you are just starting out, resist the temptation to speed things up by buying fps. By being frugal now you will soon be in the position to do all those buy FPs quests without thinking about the coin costs at all.

DeletedUser8840

Yes. I have no plans for go into TE from the CE for the foreseeable future, so I have no use for coin. I have thought about deleting my LoA and SMB, as I don't really need the Supplies/Coin bonus', as most of my income comes from repeatable quest loops.

DreadfulCadillac

Im in PE, cost is a nice 145K coins per forge point...
I can be impatient sometimes, but I am building up my fp inventory so i never have to buy fp if i need them to lock a spot.
The good advice that I give but don't follow is only buy them when quests require it.

Last edited:
I have bought 1000s of fps with coins. I still have 100s of millions of coins. I also UBQ daily so I make sure I have enough coins for that, as well. It's like every other resource in this game. Use it to your advantage, but do not overextend.

Buy those fps with coins! But be aware of how many you can afford. As stated by others, the price increases 50 coins with each fp purchased. But your coin earning potential also increases as you age up. You can afford the price increase, if you don't overextend.

WinnerGR

An unbirthday is an event that is typically celebrated on any or all of the 364 days in which it is not a person's birthday though in this game it is a recurring quest that asks for coins and supplies in return for a random reward.

Agent327

It's a recurring quest

Unbirthday Party

Rinbin
Rinbin
Request
Tribal Chief! / Your Majesty! / Your Highness! / Your Grace! / Noble Ruler!
I hear it is your unbirthday? You have to celebrate that - throw a big party and collect presents, haha!
  • Coins Pay some coins
  • Supplies Pay some supplies

You have it in every age, except SAAB.

Mustapha00

About the only time I've ever bought FP with coin is to complete a Quest, usually as part of an Event chain of quests. I'm not entirely sure why, as it isn't a lack of coins stopping me, but I suppose it could be that, as has been pointed out, you can buy only up to however many fills your FP bar, with the maximum of ten at any one time. If I could buy them in packs of five or ten which would then be added automatically to my inventory (a thought which is almost certainly on the Do Not Suggest List), I'd imagine that I would have spent much, if not most, of my coin.

DeletedUser34787

After a certain point you may as well. I currently have 2.2 billion coins in my inventory and make about 20 million a day - 25 if I use tavern boosts - plus a few extra million from recurring quests. My current FP coin cost is 474050 - so ten cost me about 5 million. The last OF tech that needs coins costs me 12.5 million coins - less than a day's collection. I've generally held off on using them, but it's now got to the point where it feels wasteful not to.

Definitely don't buy them early on in the game unless asked to for event quests, but there does come a point where they're really just sitting there doing nothing when they could be contributing to additional GB pushes or helping to bulk up an inventory.